Sleeping Application

Night Episodes

Title: Sleeping Application (Sekai)

Summary: It started out picking up my snoring, and then the hairs on my neck stood up as I hear my doorknob moving.

 

 

 

Sleeping Application:

     “The ing recording says it all...”

 

 

 

 

“.” Sehun breathes out as I slammed him hard on the door behind him after we got in my apartment, lips everywhere it could be placed. I rubbed our clothed s and I was rewarded by a shameful moan from my partner. I heard the sound of the lock clicking and the hand that locked the door was now pulling my hair due to ual frustrations I was causing the owner.

 

I bit a patch of skin near his collarbone and that was it, my shirt was ripped open and buttons dramatically flew on the floor. “Jongin, if I don’t get ed by you in three minutes I swear I’ll be the one ing you,” he shoots a glare at me and I could only smile coyly at him.

 

“Let’s decide once we’re on bed,” I whisper and kissed his earlobe. Sehun cringed at the contact and pushes me forward before grabbing my collar and kissing me roughly. I responded with enthusiasm and we landed on the soft conformity of my bed.

 

The night went on with heat of surrounding the whole room.

 

After the strenuous activity we had, Sehun was the first one to retire to sleep as he cuddled into my arms. I looked at the clock and it was only turning to two in the morning. I yawned in tiredness and it wasn’t long before I too went to deep slumber.

 

 

---

 

 

On the next day, I woke up with the same position we had.

 

Sehun was nowhere to be seen anymore and I looked at the digital clock on my bedside table to see it was 10am already. Under it was a note saying, “Had fun last nyt. Will be home b4 5:30.”

 

I couldn’t help but grin widely and toss the note back. It took me some effort to stretch out my whole body on the bed before standing on my feet. My clothes hung at the rack now and lazily put on some boxers and shirt.

 

Coffee was the first thing that came into mind so it was also the first thing I made.

 

Walking towards my bedside table again after getting myself a cup of coffee, I sat on the edge of the bed before rummaging through the following schedule I have on my planner.

 

But then the other thing on the table caught my attention. It was my phone and I forgot two days ago I downloaded a sleeping application that automatically turns on at night to detect my sleeping and record the whole thing once it has learned I was asleep.

 

I got curious for awhile because I haven’t checked the recording for the previous two nights already. Setting aside my cup and planner, I grabbed the device and unlocked it.

 

Going through the app, there was a playful smile on my face as I anticipated mine and Sehun’s snore in the recording since it was the reason I got it in the first place.

 

When I clicked on the first night recording, there was nothing much in it and it was all our snoring. Mine was louder and I was sure it was me since Sehun always complained about it. I laughed lightly in reaction and clicked on the next one.

 

I listened intently and it started out picking up my snoring, and then the hairs on my neck stood up as I hear my doorknob moving.

 

[This] is to support the idea before I say more. 

 

Before I know it, I was already calling Sehun home from his 9am gym schedule. 

 

On the minutes I waited, I listened more and all I heard was the door opening and then closing. Nothing else. Though I was freaking sure Sehun locked the door behind him before we went for our ual escapade in the room.

 

I looked in the internet and sought for the app’s reviews and nothing said about eerie background sounds. Well, it was giving me goosebumps now as I sat there, momentarily surprised at the actual realization of an unknown element visiting.

 

Though I never really paid attention on ghosts really existing, this kind of occurrence is testing the out of me.

 

Sehun then finally arrived and I wasted no time explaining it. I made him listen to the audio also and when I knew he was already in the part I lost my grip, he looks at me with bewildering eyes.

 

“The ing recording says it all...” I mumbled and he just nodded, eyes focused on something else.

 

I stood up from the dining chair and decided my system needs another cup of caffeine. It was nothing much to be worried about. But it was quite disturbing since it was the first time we experience such event in my place.

 

When I got back on my seat, Sehun looked at me as he pulls out his earphones, “I am a hundred percent sure I locked the door before and after I used it. Did you listen with an earphone?”

 

I frowned, “No.”

 

Sehun’s face paled and I grabbed one of the buds and started on the record again.

 

“Someone was breathing alongside you. I went out at six, and that part happened at 6:30am.” Sehun said in a surprising calm voice.

 

I almost cursed again when I realized what he was talking about.

 

Someone was there. Breathing.

 

Beside me or just anywhere but someone was there. Someone...

 

I lost the color of my face also and Sehun sighed, “Who the hell told you to download that godforsaken application?”

 

“Browsing through the lifestyle section... to record snoring... but seriously, I never thought someone will join...” I answered and finally placed down the earphones.

 

Sehun looked amused now and just suggested, “Let’s pretend it never happened...?”

 

I nodded as I found it more convenient not to talk about it anymore.

 

We never told anybody about what happened for months until we decided to share to some friends. And it was now just a root of a funny joke or anything.

 

But truthfully, I deleted the app and never used it ever again.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Ayo. Second story to Night Episodes. Credits to an answer I read in AskReddit. [Here] is the photo of the story. Though I put a nip here and there and bam, sekai.

 

Other creepy stories are: Mr. Widemouth, Headlight Incident, & The Dancing Devil.