A Present

The Secret Between Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Seunghyun’s POV

After our showcase, I went straight to my Motorcycle. Just when I’m about to speed-up, hyung asked me

“Hyung, where are you going?” “I’m going home.”

“Why so early? Manager Hyung invited us for dinner, to celebrate since this is our last showcase.” He said while he grabs my arm but then, I refused.

“No. I think I’ll pass this time, hyung. I have an important matter to do.” Then I went back to my Motorcycle.

“Are you sure? You don’t want to…”

“Neh! See you then hyung.” I interrupted him then I bid goodbye and drove as fast as I can.

[ Jiyoung realized that tomorrow is Seunghyun and Hyori’s 1st Anniversary. So, he got jealous of Seunghyun coz’ she admires Hyori since they first met. But for Seunghyun, he actually forgot their anniversary because something’s bothering him.]

            As I reached home, I called my younger sister to help me for something. “Sulli~ah!! Sulli~ah!!” I call her twice. “Waeyo, Oppa??” She said wondering. “I need your help. C’mon let’s go!” I grabbed her wrist. “What kind of help! Is it for that girl?” she’s talking about Hyori coz’ got pissed off every time she heard that name.

“Aniyo!”

“Then to whom?” she asked again.

“C’mon Sulli~ah, don’t asked me so many questions. It’s just for my friend.” I lied so that she can’t ask again. “Actually, she’s from New York and she’ll arrive here tomorrow morning for a vacation. I just want to…you know…give her a gift, a welcome back gift. So, I need your help now!” I lied again.

“A girl?? Hmm,, I know Oppa, she’s not just your friend.. I smell something fishy and also I know all your girl friends in New York??”

“Sulli~ah, Can you just help me?”

“Ahrasso, ahrasso! I’m just curious, Oppa. Mianhe.” She said then while she placed her hands on my arms. Then we went to the Mall. After a few minutes of driving, we finally reached the mall and we went straight to the department store. As I was searching, a white with purple and bluish color with a black vines design of a dress caught my eyes. “Sulli~ah, how do you think?” while pointing at the dress.

“Cool!! Oppa,  its so beautiful.” She said jubilantly.

“Annyeenghaseyo! Ma’am, Sir. How can I help you?” the Female Employee of the store said.

“Can I take this dress?” I asked.

“Sure Sir, what is her size? Is this for her…your girlfriend?” She said as she pointed her hand to Sulli.

“Aniyo! I’m her Dongsaeng.” She elaborated as both of them laughed even the Female Employee.

“I don’t know her size but I guess she has the same size as Hyori.”

“ Really? She has the same size as that woman. What a jerk!” She said sarcastically

“Sulli~ah stop!! We’re in the mall.” I mumbled.

“So what?  That’s good then, so that they will know what the true color of that woman is.” She said then walked out.

“I’ll take this, Miss. Sulli~ah! Wait~” I follow her. “I’m sorry, okay?” I apologized.

“Next time Oppa, I don’t wanna hear that name again in front of me. Do you know what she’s doing when you’re not around? She flirted with other guys. You know Oppa, she’s cheating on you” she blurted out.

“Let’s not talk about it.” I said as I walked to the Shoe Department.

“Oppa, here! How do you think?” She said while holding black five-inch heels. “That’s Perfect. C’mon Let’s pay now.” I said as I made a thumbs-up gesture. “Let’s go pay now.” I said then we proceed to the Italian Restaurant. Both of as were in a good mood again. “So what do you wanna it?” “Bwoh? Oppa, is that you?” She was wondering. “Neh! Waeyo? You  don’t want!? Ahrasso, I just by my OWN food?” I said emphasizing the word. “Ani, Ani! Just kidding. I’m just wondering because when we were eating in a Restaurant, you always order your OWN food.” She elaborated everything to me as she imitated me. Then both of us laughed. “Well, that’s my treat for helping me. Gomawo, Dongsaeng!” “You’re welcome, Oppa. I’m always here to help you every time you need help and Oppa, never asked help to that Hyori’, okay?” I laughed then we spent the brother-sister bonding.

            After a while, I call a cab for Sulli to go home because it’s to dangerous for us to transport with my motorcycle at night. “Oppa, let’s just go home together.” “Aniyo, its dangerous. Just listen to your Oppa, okay?” “Ahrasso, take care Oppa.” I nodded then she finally hopped the cab.

            As I was about to drive, my phone rang. “Yobosaeyo?” I said not knowing who the caller is. “Hey, are you forgetting something?” said the other line. “Oh! Honey, you called.” “Are you pretending or really forgot?”she said madly. “What are you talking about? Do we have a date today?” “Gosh! Tomorrow is our very 1st Anniversary then you forgot? What kind of boyfriend are you?” she said then hanged-up. Then I sped-off my car and went to a quiet place, the Han River. I closed my eyes remembering what Sulli told me earlier.

“Next time Oppa, I don’t wanna hear that name again in front of me. Do you know what she’s doing when you’re not around? She flirted with other guys. You know Oppa, she’s cheating on you.” “She’s cheating on you.” “She’s cheating on you.” “She’s cheating on…” A call interrupted me.

“Yobosaeyo?” still, I didn’t look at the caller ID again. “Its me. Honey, I’m sorry. I know your busy and no time for me but please just this time, have time for me.” “Ahrasso. Mianhe! Can you forgive me?” “Adv

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter