They are each other's First Love

The Secret Between Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seohyun’s POV

            I take a bath right after Fany Eonnie had left. I prepared my stuffs for school. I’m quite nervous this time coz it’s my first day. I don’t know what will I do. If I just have an opportunity to go back to our home, I’m going home.tsk. I had a lot of memories back then and I already miss my friends there T.T.

            When I finished preparing my stuffs, I went downstairs to take breakfast.

“Oh! Good morning Seobaby! Why so early?? I thought that your class is at 10am but it’s only eight in the morning!” my mom asked me.

“Eomma…don’t call me like that. I’m not a baby anymore.”

“I’m so sorry darling, I forgot that my Maknae now is already college student.” She chuckled as she pout a little. I chuckled when she said hose phrases coz she’s really cute when she’s pouting.

“It’s okay Eomma.” I said then she smiled knowing that I’m not that mad at her.

            When I finished my breakfast, I went straight to our car and bid goodbye to Eomma.

“Maknae, take care, Ahrasso? Call me or your Eonnie if there’s a problem.” Mom said

“Neh Eomma!” I shortly reply and hopped the car.

“Robert! Take good care of my daughter.” Eomma told Ahjussi Robert, our family driver.

“Okay Ma’am we’re going now.” Ahjussi Robert said. “Goodbye Mom!” I said once more before leaving.

            After minutes past, we reached the university and bid goodbye to Ahjussi Robert. Then I proceed to our room, luckily I found my room right away before our class started. There, I saw my classmates staring at me with a surprise look. I wonder why they’re smiling at me. Then, I realized that they already knew me as the daughter of Stephen Shin, owner of the most well-known clothing company in South Korea.

“Excuse me, are you Shin Joo-hyun?” a girl asked me. “Ah Neh.” I answered calmly

“Jinja!? You’re so beautiful as I we expected by the way, I’m Krystal Jung.” She said with energetic manner as she offered me a handshake.

“Nice to meet you too, Krystal.” I answered.

“You have a sister right!?” she asked me curiously.

“Neh. And she also studies here.”

“Really!? I want to see her. Maybe, she’s gorgeous as yours too. By the way, what is her name? ” she said jubilantly.

“Tiffany Shin. She’s more beautiful than me and she has this eye smile.”

“English name?” she said clueless. Then I nodded.

“It’s because she don’t want her Korean name coz’ its an old name.” We chuckled.

 “Deh? I’m so excited to see her.” She said between her laughter. “Like you, I also have a sister. She’s taking Business.” She elaborated.

“But Fany Eonnie also takes Business!”

“Eh? Maybe they are classmates too like us.” She said smiling.

            After that short conversation, our Professor came. They went back to their respective seats as I’m searching for a vacant seat. As I found one, I noticed a guy beside me, wearing headphone. I can’t concentrate to what Professor was saying because of this guy beside me, listening to a very loud music but I didn’t mind him.

“Ok class. We have a new student here, she’s the youngest daughter of Mr. Stephen Shin, the CEO of Shin’s Clothing Corporation. Let’s give her a warm welcome.” He introduced me.

“Annyeonghaseyo, Shin JooHyun Imnida, you can call me Seohyun for short” I stood up and introduced myself. Then our Prof. started to discuss the orientation for this Semestral. I noticed again he guy beside me, I feel irritated coz’ he still the listening to a loud music even if the Professor is discussing. So I waved my hand in front of his face but still, he didn’t took off his headphones instead, he gave me a death glare. How sarcastic he is. I was just being kind to him so that he can’t have any detention if he got caught by our Professor. So, I just concentrate to the discussion and didn’t mind him either. Tsk.

            Our Professor dismisse

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter