Unpleasant Encounter

The Secret Between Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“OMO! My dress..” She exclaimed then look at the guy.

“Look at what you have done!” She said madly to him.

            Everyone on the restaurant is gossiping as they started yelling to each other.

“Are you stupid?” Tiffany said to him in English.

“Buy me a dress NOW or I’ll punch you” Tiffany threatened him.

“What did you said? I WILL BY YOU A DRESS?? Who do you think you are?” he said with evil smile as he emphasizes the words.

“It’s not my fault!” he continued.

“Yah! Its your entire fault…coz you’re SILLY. PABO!!” She exclaimed to the guy in front of her. Then he sighed.

“It’s you’re fault coz’ you’re didn’t watched what you’re doing.” He said sarcastically. She was so annoyed on what the guy just said...So she [to be continue J]

Seunghyun POV

            I went to the fast food restaurant with my friends. Then I walked straight to buy our food. Suddenly, I bumped someone. Her drink spilled on her dress. She exclaimed as she look at me straight in the eyes. After our argument, she punched me then I fell on the ground. My friends helped mo to stand-up. After that the lady walked out the Restaurant. With her dress full of liquid. The people around that place were shocked on our action. I heard some of them said “who’s that jerk? She’s crazy! How would she do that to Seunghyun Oppa? Let’s tell it to Hyori. Haha. That’s right. I’m sure if she’ll know, she will have a punishment like what she did then.” I’m so worried to what they will do, I begged them to not tell Hyori about this so that no issue at all besides it’s also my entire fault, I humiliate her to many people here.

            After that, we went to studio to prepare for our showcase this afternoon. But my mind was still thinking about the incident earlier and that…that lady! That’s my first time I encountered that kind of girl. I thought that all girls are attracted with me or sometimes flirting me..but this girl..Aish! What am I thinking..embarassing!! I laugh while thinking about the incident.
                                                End of Seunghyun POV

            Tiffany went back to her room with her messy dress. Her classmates were staring with their mouths wide-open.

“OMO! Look at her.” The girl with her hair tied-up said “Yuck!” the other girl said “Where have she been? It’s..ew! Gross” the other female said. She heard all of them but she didn’t mind it until someone approached her.

“Hey, Mi-young~ah, what happened to you? A-are you okay? Huh?” the lady asked in concern.

“Not really” Tiffany said coldly.

“Hmmp. By the way I’m Jessica Jung from California. We migrate here 4 years ago with my younger sister” she introduced herself.

“So?” Tiffany said frowning.

“Aish! So coldly…Can we be friends?” Jessica said gently as she offered her hand to her.

“Kay! Tiffany Hwang” She reached her hand for a handshake.

“Do you have an extra shirt? If you don’t, you can borrow mine for a mean time.” Jessica said cheerfully.

“Aniyo. I’m alright” Fany answered without any hesitation.

“But it’s totally…….” Sica said but Fany interrupted her.

“Neh. I know, tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter