Being her neighbor

You Don't Know Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin's POV

As I wake-up from my alarm I quickly get dressed for school. Since I barely moved here I have take a long time just to find the school, which since I'm not good with directions, 'I wonder if she goes to my school? Maybe I should hurry up and ask her!' I think to myself then quickly get dressed then run out side with my bag and spot her already walking. 

"Hey! Wait up~!" I say chasing after her, then she turns around and I look at her, so she does have a cold looking face. I wonder why? Maybe I should make her smile so I use my aegyo.

"Can you help me find my new school?" I ask using some aegyo in my voice but nothing changes in her face, so I look at her and blink then tell her my school's name.

"We go to the same school." She says then turns around and starts walking. "Just follow me." She says then we both starts walking together then a grin appears on my face.

"So what's your name?" I ask her after remembering she never told me her name then she turns towards me and blinks. 

"Well my name is Lee Dasom, I still remember your name Jimin." She said then I beamed after she remembered my name so I looked around before hugging her. 

"Um what are you doing?" She asked then pushed me off of then I quickly bow hoping she won't think I'm rude or anything.

"Sorry, I just got excited since you're the first friend I made." I happily said then she just nodded and continued walking so I looked at my phone and noticed that my friend Jungkook messaged me.

Text

Jungkook: Hyung, where are you?

Me: Remember I moved.

Jungkook: I knew that, it's just that I went to your new home but you weren't there.

Me: Did you follow me kiddo?

Jungkook: Yes, I would have missed you so much. ; n ; I love you hyung~♥

Me: Okay fine, I'm going to school right now. I love you too baby bunny~♡

Jungkook: Yah! Hyung, I hate that nickname. Fine well I'll meet you at school.

Me: Okay fine, whatever baby bunny.

Jungkook:Oh yeah the others followed me too.

Me: Aish fine, remember Hoseok hyung also lives here.

Jungkook: Oh okay, well bye hyung! o u o

Me: Bye bye baby bunny~

"Um can I ask you something Dasom?" I look at her and tilt my head slightly then she slowly nods.

"Do you know a guy named Hoseok?" I ask then she looks at me and slowly nods then I grin. 'Well that was easy.' I think to myself as I already know someone who can help me see Hoseok again.

"He's my brother's friend, why?" She asked then looked at me with a questioning look. So she is beautiful, but I wonder why she won't smile at me?

"Oh he's my friend too and he moved here so now me and my fr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter