Chapter 4

Family ?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minho watched as his hyung was sprinting down the street. He smiled at little when he saw the other stop and look confused. He paused and realized that the street was a dead end. So he trudged back with a frown.

            “Having fun Hyung?” Minho smirked at the other.

            “Bite me.” Eunhyuk replied with a disappointed tone. He had really wanted to call the other. He sighed, I guess I’m on a mission after all. He checked his surroundings, the only thing that seemed to happen in this part was tourism. Like that was where a gang would totally hang out, in the midst of annoying foreigners thinking they were so funny doing the same thing that others had done a thousand times before. He looked disgusted. Where could a gang hide? Eunhyuk thought to himself. Their base was actually in an office building that Leeteuk had renovated to suit the gang’s needs. There were actual offices and regular workers that came to work there and they all assumed that Leeteuk was just a regular boss. Little did they know.

            Minho was watching the people in the street thinking about how their lives must be so weird and different that his and Eunhyuk’s. “Well I don’t think this is the area where a high profile gang would hang out. Seems too happy.” Minho said. Eunhyuk nodded not really paying attention to the other.

            “Shall we go sightseeing, Hyung?” asked Minho in a mischievous tone. The duo started down the street, turning to the left as Minho started laughing because Eunhyuk didn’t notice the turn on his sprint, the other just hung his head in embarrassment. They kept moving, going in a slow Sunday afternoon pace. They had been walking for about half an hour, both of them keeping the disguise of just walking and sightseeing, pausing sometimes to take pictures of the buildings and culture.

            “My Camera is about to die, I need to go buy some batteries.” Eunhyuk said as he was watching the little icon warning him on his device that he needed to go and get it charged. He turned it off and looked at the shops, they had actually gotten pretty far for just going for stroll. The two decided to stop for a bit and look for a place that sold batteries. They had just about gone to every shop in the vicinity but they had no luck, either the store didn’t sell batteries at all or they were fresh out.

            As they went to the last shop in the area, they went straight to the worker.

            “Could you tell us if you sell double A batteries?” Eunhyuk said with a friendly air about him.      The worker looked at the pair and seemed t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter