Chapter 2

Family ?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Donghae made his way back to the base, his mood only decreasing as he thought about how many people he had killed while on the job. As he was thinking the shrill cry of his phone interrupted his thoughts. He glanced at the caller, it was Heechul.

“Hello.” He simply said. “Ah, ok. I see, why? Ah what the hell, whatever, I’ll grab the punk’s milk and , but you owe me for this.”  Good thing I like Sungmin enough to do this. Donghae changed his course and headed to the mart which was in the opposite direction. The only reason that that he was doing this was because the blacks finally started to turn a profit from some of their darker deals. They really had to act like a gang, people without money reverting to violence to try and eat and support each other like a family. He broke into a bitter smile, family… His family had abandoned him, leaving him out on the street with nothing but the clothes he wore on his back.

 

The night was a bitter cold one. He only had a t-shirt and skinny jeans on, the sneakers he wore were full of holes, and his constant presence in them had finally worn through the material. His mind wasn’t on the shoes. His mind was full of confusions as he thought about his family. They had said they loved him just the week before, how could they have tossed him into the street. Tears of frustration and confusion painting his face as he continued walking. The cold biting into his skin, the street lights taunting him with their false warmth. He was determined not to stop even if his feet got frost bite. The things flagging his mind left him in a small cocoon of desperation, sadness and disappointment.

He trudged forward as he kept thinking not aware of his surroundings. The snow growing heavier dispersing and leaving him in a soaked clothes. He looked like a beggar, being out in the elements didn’t improve his looks. It was something he wasn’t used to. The only time he was out on his own in the snow was when he had gone looking for his dog and even then he was equipped with winter clothing.

The street lights were giving way to the darker area of the neighborhood. The local thugs liked to hang around in the region because of the decreased lighting and easy prey.

“Oy, what are you doing dressed like that?” a voice said through the dark. Donghae looked up and saw a man walking slowly in his direction, the only thing he could see

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter