Contracts?!!

Brothers, Six Of Us Forever

Yay!! Our babies' and Just Another Boy (a.k.a Lonely Christmas lol~) are selling good!!

 

They are all standing in the hallway, right in front of Yang HyunSuk Ssajang-nim’s office. They’ve been call to come today to have a meeting regarding their future. When they got the call, they were all so worried about if they will be to stay as the same six, they dressed themselves in not just the same friendship rings, but also the same shirt they bought together and the hats with each of their initials on them which their fans gave them on HanBin’s birthday. Maybe by looking like they are inseparable, they will all be able to stay.  

The brothers cheered each other up, and HanBin took the lead, opened the door and walks in, followed by YunHyung, DongHyuk, Bobby, JunHoe, and JinHwan walking at the end of the line closes the door.

“Annyeonghaseyo Ssajang-nim, Bussajang-nim.” They bow to the two men in the office.

“I have contracts for some of you guys today.” Vice-president Yang MinSuk, younger brother of Yang HyunSuk, spoke while taking out a folder.

The boys tensed. “Some of you guys,” that means not all of them.

“Kim HanBin, Kim JinHwan, and Kim JiWon, step forward.” The Kim trio took a step forward. “This is your contracts, look over it.” Yang MinSuk hands each of them a copy of the contract with their own names on it.

“I have one more contract here,” Yang MinSuk paused, “Song YunHyung, Kim DongHyuk, step forward. Hyung?” He looks at Yang HyunSuk.

Yang HyunSuk stared at the two for nearly a minute, “DongHyuk, how is your shoulder?” He started with this, making the boys more nervous than ever.

“I’m okay, Ssajang-nim.” DongHyuk is not sure if his answer is what Yang HyunSuk wanted to hear.

“That’s good. You two will have some more time to practice before your next assessment with us. I haven’t decided on the day and who besides me will assess you yet. You also have the option to leave YG and go somewhere else. And as for JunHoe, you did well, congratulations.” He hands JunHoe the last copy of the contract.

To everyone’s surprise, JunHoe takes the contract and puts it down back on Yang HyunSuk’s desk, “Thank you Ssajang-nim, but I’m not signing this unless YunHyung-ie hyung and DongHyuk are in too.”

“JunHoe-yah!” His hyungs almost screamed. This kid, he’s the maknae yet he is always the toughest among them, a bit rebellious sometimes, too.

 JinHwan and HanBin pulled him aside to talk to him, and finally managed to convince him to sign the contract first, and the six of them will do all they can to stay together.

After Yang HyunSuk sees JunHoe signs the contract, he continues, “You guys have a two day break, do whatever you want, relax, have fun. When you come back, the four of you, and if you two decides to stay, will go to the training building to practice, don’t come here unless you’re called.”

“The new girl group is not ready yet, and YG have enough resources now so you don't have to fight for it. But you still have to sort of compete with them, if another boy group is ready we will debut you guys first, if not they go first. Did I make myself clear?" Yang MinSuk adds, and the boys nodded. 

“You guys can go now.” The boys bowed and left after hearing this from Yang HyunSuk.

When they left the building, everyone decided to go home, except for Bobby, JunHoe and JinHwan who will stay in their dorm, and JinHwan’s little brother who will stay with them for a couple days because their parents and sister went back to Jeju.

 

~The Next Day~

The sound of knocking on the door woke the eldest; a certain loud maknae is yelling in front of Bobby’s room, “Hyung! Bobby hyung!! Get up! We have to go to church!!! Hyung!!”

“JunHoe-yah… Stop yelling… Bobby is in the bathroom, go back to the living room and wait.” JinHwan walks to the maknae rubbing his sleepy eyes.

Since his hyung told him to, JunHoe walks to the living room mumbling, “But he’s talking too long…”

When Bobby is finally ready to go, JunHoe literally drags him out the door yelling “we’re gonna be late”. But Bobby dragged him back and made him wait for JinHwan and his brother to leave together.

Bobby and JunHoe went to a church in HongDae together, while JinHwan brought his brother to a cinema near Central Park.

“You know what hyung? You should seriously stop your hands from shaking… Haha~” JinHwan’s little brother teases him when they are waiting in line for the movie tickets.

JinHwan smacks him, “Brat! You don’t come to my show and you are criticizing me now?”

“Hyung-ie~ how can you bully your baby brother? I had a test on Friday. I need to finish that first before I come see you! See, I even sacrifice my precious weekend to spend time with you, my dearest hyung-ie!” He aegyos to JinHwan.

JinHwan pretends to puke, laughing. “Go buy some drinks and popcorns, and then I’ll not be mad at you.”

The other three also had a good time doing their own things. HanBin babysat his baby sister HanByul, although it turned out to be more like his mom babysat both of them. YunHyung and DongHyuk both went to hang out with their friends from back when they were still in school; YunHyung went all wild at MyungDong. 

 

OMG OMG I'm soooo happy!!! Cuz it is true that four of them signed w/ YG already!!!! and the two day break are from fan accounts! it's all true (well not too detail parts like JunHoe dragging Bobby and JinHwan's little bro aegyo-ing~)