Brothers, Six Of Us Forever

Brothers, Six Of Us Forever

I found a fanart from Baidu's Kim HanBin forum that is exactly the end of this chapter!!!

 

YunHyung looked around and didn’t see their leader around, “Where did HanBin go?” He asks his fellow members.

“I think he left with his mom; Byul-ie wouldn’t let go of him.” Bobby answered, “JinHwan-ie hyung, let’s go back. YunHyung, and you kids, go home with your parents too.”

JinHwan who is still crying uncontrollable hugs his dongsaengs one by one, telling them they did very good with his broken sentences.

“HECK NO!!” JunHoe does his signature yelling again, “I’m not going where except with you guys tonight, hyungs! I’ll go back to our dorm too.”

“JunHoe-ah…” JinHwan pads JunHoe’s back, “listen to hyung, go home and get some rest, we can start practicing again the day after tomorrow. Just go home now, okay?”

Walking over to join the hug, DongHyuk manages to say in his sobs, “Don’t make us go, hyung. I told my mom that I’ll be staying in our dorm longer too.”

“Yeah, JinHwan-ie hyung, we are not going anywhere else. Let’s stay together.” YunHyung added, but started crying harder; he and Bobby joined the group hug as well.

 

~Dorm~

They took their turns of quick showers, and are now sitting around the tea table in the living room. They already stopped crying at first, but when they see the hats their fan sites give them for battle support and HanBin’s birthday, the four hyungs can’t help but start crying again, and JunHoe being the youngest is the only one that’s not crying, is barely holding back his tears.

Suddenly there are sounds of someone entering the pin to their door; they all stared at the front door wondering who’s there.

“I’m back!” HanBin shouts, but is having a little trouble taking off his shoes with all those stuff in his hands.

“HanBin!” “HanBin-ie hyung!” the five was surprised, “We thought…”

He finally walks in with four full bags in his hands; he puts a smile on, “Thought what? I’ll stay home and cry in mommy’s arms tonight? C’mon! I’m eighteen already! It’s just that Byul-ie kept crying and I had to put her to sleep before coming back.”

He puts everything down on the table and looks at s one by one, sincerely, “I won’t abandon you guys like that time for even once more. We are brothers, right? And we, the six of us, we’ll stay together as a team forever. We can still debut, our guess was late half of next year after all, and none of us have a contract here, so if YG doesn’t work we can go to somewhere else together.” Stretching his arm to the middle of the table, HanBin motions the others to join him.

Just as JinHwan and YunHyung are starting to get teary again, he raises his voice trying to not show his sadness, “Yah, hyungs! Stop crying! We are still here, and Ssajang-nim didn’t say we have to disband! Oh yeah, my mom made these, let’s eat first.”

They are really hungry; they were so nervous before the battle and didn’t eat a lot. So they dig in. JinHwan feeding himself like a squirrel, YunHyung busy wrapping barbecue pork perfectly in lettuce leaves before putting them into his mouth, Bobby shoving kimbab in his mouth one after another, HanBin gulping down his bowl of soup, DongHyuk going for the sweets right from the start, and JunHoe complaining in his special cute voice about how sloppy his hyungs eats while showing off how clean he eats.

After the late night snack and the maknaes cleaned up the mess, instead of going to bed in their own rooms, they brought out extra mattress and sheets and lay them all out on the floor. The brothers are going to sleep together tonight.

“Guys, hyungs, sleep tight tonight, don’t get up until your body wakes you. Ssajang-nim said the meeting will be the day after tomorrow. And we'll all go back to work and work extra hard after tomorrow! Goodnight guys.” HanBin said.

Minutes after lights out…

“Hyungs, can we talk? I can’t sleep.” JunHoe asks. He might seem tough most of the time, sometimes too tough for a maknae to be, but he’s still a kid, a kid that would keep his tears in so he can wipe off his hyungs’, but can’t help himself with this sleepless night.

“Yeah, sure.”

“Of course.”

“We’re still awake, spit it out.”

They kept on talking, about the 100 days of the program, about their years of trainee lives, about dreams and future, everything.

When the dawn’s about to break, six teenage dream chasers fell asleep on each other lying in weird but cute positions on mattresses on the floor after a long, exhausted night. 

Goodnight boys.