0002

It was just a thought

Big mistake. 

 

The egg started to burn. I quickly shoved the envelope into my pocket and and turned off the stove hoping not to burn anything. 

Thankfully the house didn't burn down but instead my aunt was furious. 

 

"You ?! I house you and you can't even cook a stupid egg!?" She screams in rage and and grabs a fist full of my hair. 

Muffled screams leave my mouth as she gags me. My eyes dart around the room to look for anything I can use to get the lady to let go of me. 

Nothing. 

I hear the noise of a kitchen drawer slamming open. My eyes look to see a pair of sisscors being taken out. I feel blood gashing out from my body. 

The pain makes tears fall out from my eyes even more. I scream only to be hit again. She grabbed the frying pan I just used and threw it at my leg. The impact only makes me cry more with the heat burning my leg I feel like passing out is the best option at this point. 

My aunt comes towards me and slaps my face before spitting on it. "es be crying." 


All I see is my hair being cut. My brown hair being thrown down to the ground. My aunt laughs. "I'll be back." She grabs me by the collar and grabs her belt and ties me to the pillar nearby. 

I'm foreced to stand even with the burn on my leg and the blood falling to the floor. 

 

Time passes and something falls down the stairs. I look to see my suitcase filled with clothes. My eyes widen. My aunt comes next with a bottle in her hands. 

I squint my eyes to see bleach. I feel my heart stop. 

 

I pass out. 

 

 

 

I woke up on the street. Alone still bleeding with only a suitcase and the envelope that I picked up. I didn't even have my cell phone. A groan left my mouth as I forced my body to stand. 

I looked around and saw a small clinic still open. I continued to walk until as soon as I got in I fell causing the desk lady to run towards me.

"Ms. are you okay?!" She panickly asks me.

Without any reply coming from me she inspects my body and gasps. She ran into a room and pulled out a young doctor who was horrified by me. 

"Krystal get her things. I'll check her."

"Yes mr. Kim." 

 

I felt my body being carfully lifted. For once i felt comforted away from Taemin. I smiled slightly before my eyes closed agaisnt my will. 

I woke up to see Mr. Kim and I think her name was Krystal who sat there and stared at me. I sat up and looked around to see my lugage in the corner of the room. I inwardly sighed in relief. 

"Hi. My name is Kim Joonmyeon but please call me Suho and her name is Jung Krystal." He said in a caring tone. 

"Hello.." I said quietly. 

"So what were you doing out so late and beaten up?" He asks. 

I hesitantly answer. All from the very start. Krystal starts to cry and hugs me and Suho nodds his head. 

"So what about now?" He asks. 

"What do you mean?"

"What's in the envelope?"

I grab the envelope from my pocket and open it. 

 

A one way ticket to the states. 

 

"A- a plane ticket." 

"When for?" 

"Tomorrow night..." 

"Stay with me tonight. I'll bring you to school." Krystal says warmly. 

"No! It's okay! I don't want to impose!" I say. 

She simply waves it off, "It'll only be for a night anyways. Plus.. I think you'll need to clean yourself up a little."

"Thank you so much.." I say as all new tears fall, this time in happiness. 

She smiles. "You're very much welcome."

"You deserve some happiness." Suho says smiling warmly. 

 

 

 

I sat in the back seat of Krystals car as she drives me to a drug store to buy me some nessicities that I'll need on the plane. Once again I thanked her and she smiled again. 

I tried looking though my suitcase without making a mess to see if my aunt put in my wallet. Nothing. 

Damn it. 

"I can't pay you back.." I quietly say. 

"You don't need to! Honestly~ I'm doing this because I want to." 

"But--"

"No buts! Buts are for sitting!"

I roll my eyes at her childness. Then I smile. I probably would have said the same thing too. 

"Oh my god! Your smile is so cute!!" Yoona gushes. 

My face turns a deep red. She laughs and continues to gush over me as she parks the car and enters the store. 

 

I put my hood on because I don't even know what happened to my hair but I know it's bad. I walked by a mirror to see blonde blotches in my hair and I feel like passing out again. 

I sighed and jogged to catch up to Krystal. 

In the basket was tissues, girl sanitiation, bandages, medical cream, hair elastics and soap. When she saw me she smiled sadly, "You really remind me of my older sister.." 

I blink at her. 

"She was so shy and always declinded help. I guess I should have pressed harder. But-- She got caught up in debt. She didn't take my money, now she's lost.. I didn't help her at all.."

I wrapped my arms around her and started rubbing her back, "I'm so sorry.."

"If I help you.. who's so much like her.. Will she come back to me..?" 

"I'll help you in any way I can." I said. 

She sniffled and whiped away her tears and smiled, "Okay let's go!" She starts to walk away before I pull on her wrist. 

"Can I be selfish and ask for one more thing?"

She smiled, "As long as I don't go broke."

I ran to the hair dye aisle and look around for the color I needed. I looked for the color that was the closest shade to my brown. Until I found it. I smiled as I grabbed the box and made my way to go back to Krystal until a bright red sign SALE 50% ALL BLONDE HAIR DYE!

It wasn't her money she was using.. So she should get the cheapest one that she could find right..? She hesitantly put the previous box away and picked up a blonde box. 

Thoughts of Taemin filled her mind. 

 

"I love you~" He screamed as he proclaimed his love in broad daylight causing people to stare at us. 

I jumped out of his arms and raised a brow, "Even if I were to cut my hair and dye it blonde?" 

"Yup!"

He cupped your face and kissed your lips and smiled.

 

She smiled. Taemin already said that he'll love her either way right? One less thing to worry about. She picked up the box and walked back to Krystal who was waiting in line. 

"Blonde?"

"Yup."

"You look more like a brown type of girl."

"I know. Might as well try blonde if I'm going to states though right?"

"I guess."