Oct. 31, 2013 - Nov. 1, 2013

3rd Year High School Drama

Oct. 31 at night, me and the guy chatted on facebook. We talked about random things until it reached a certain topic. ROCHELLE. She is a girl that used to like him. I don't really know why but for some reason, the guy hate her to the core.

This year, the guy forgot about the hatred. But the night before, the topic was discussed and I kinda reminded him why he hates her. Trust me, I wasn't happy. He did a harsh prank on her and she lived with that lie for about 2 years and more. 

The topic opened up again and I made it worse. I felt guiltier than ever. And I told him that. He was trying his best to cheer me up because he considered me as part of his circleof friends, now. I kinda felt better in a way.

Let me start from the start. The conversation started when I asked him to hack my yahoo. Apparently, it failed due to too many mistakes. That was the only thing that I was supposed to ask him, then end the conversation. I was afraid I'd get annoying in a way.

Apparently, due to me being talkative, we ended up talking about how we feel when we are in front of cameras. We were out of topic and I expected the goodbyes but instead, he asked for another topic.

I was trying to find out who his crush was, so I suggested that as a topic. It was hard since he never ever did mention anything about it other than the feeling faded. It was a struggle to just make him say it.. But I succeeded in the end. 

He asked me what my reaction was. I just fangirled and started imagining his future with her. They are both good-looking. What's the harm? Apparently, he doesn't know what fangirling is. We ended up talking about Kai of EXO. Because, well, fangirling is my reaction whenever I see his pic.

Like always, boys never really react, or rather, they wouldn't show their reactions. All because they act cool, resulting to rarely seeing them cry. Yes, things that makes you cry also became our topic.

Things that hurts him, and what he does.. We chatted about that. And once again, wewereout of topic. And once again, he wanted me to think of a topic. I decided to let him think of it instead. I was out of ideas. That was actually when he asked me for my reaction.

He asked for my opinion.

Guy: let me ask you something, if I really were to marry her, would it be a good choice or a bad one

Me: Can't tell.. That is up to you. It would be you that will carry the reward or consequence. Why should I tell you if it's wrong or not?

Guy: may I ask for your opinion on that

Me: Hmm.. I really can't say. If you marry someone, you have to love her even more every day. It's really your decision.

I asked him why he asked for my opinion. It was actually to see if we have the same opinion. Of course, I also asked for hisbut he wouldn't tell me.

We then talked about Rochelle. I told him that I was rolling around and whining the last time we talked about her.

Guy: what did you whine about?

Me: Your hatred! And how I'm going to live it down without telling Rochelle.

He was concerned if I was mad at him. I told him 'No'. I was just wondering about what's running in his mind that he wouldn't let that hatred go.

Somehow, someway, I felt guilty because I sparked up his hate meter. Who wouldn't be guilty if the girl that he hated the most is your friend? I was planning to apologize to Rochelle if this wasn't fixed. And I told him just that.

Guy: you don't need to. end of story. I brought this to my self and I should be the one to end it or contain it. this has nothing to do with you

 

Me: Why do you insist on that? Admit it. I reminded you so it's partially my fault. I know I'm getting annoying but it's true and that's how I feel..

 

Guy: no! imagine. if I killed someone and I escaped from the law because the police were so lazy to investigate and you ACCIDENTALLY reminded them about the case and they caught me. whos fault was it? MINE right? the same can be applied to this "hate" situation.

Me: But.. I reminded them. It would be my fault why you'd be caught.. It'd make me guilty either way..

Yes. I get guilty easily. Especially when friends are involved.

Guy: don't be, again. ok, what would it take to make you not guilty

 

Me: Throw away the hate. That's all.

 

Guy: I'll need some time for that, like 30 mins... or a day

We ended up in an agreement... somehow. So we continued chatting about nonsense. We stopped on 1:33 am, when his gradma called him to bed. It was basically Nov. 1 already.

 

The next day, I checked my fb on my iPod. I just locked it then later, a message popped up. It was from him. So we ended up chatting whole morning. Around noon, Rochelle went online. I woudn't have noticed if she didn't chat with me. He actually told me that she was online but the topic was not taken notice of.

I asked him if he already said sorry to her. He said he did. Just that her response was not that convincing. I helped him all the way. Going as far as chatting with her to help him explain his situation and ask for her point of view.

It was quite amusing. That was the first time he admitted that he was scared. First time that he admitted that he felt shy towards Rochelle. I laughed out loud knowing that. In the end, the guilt totally went away. And he thanked me. He didn'treally state why.