History [now I remember!]

3rd Year High School Drama

Now I remember when it all started!

It was a day when every student was memorizing a whole recipe for a certain subject. It was a group recital though. One member would recite the ingredients, another for the first step, and so on. But the assignment was not announced and will only be announced on the spot. Everyone was memorizing every single detail for good measure. But being the lazy bum that I am, only memorized it at school. Lucky for me, I memorized it before the subject period.

JiWon was the type of student that no matter if she memorized it, she would look for someone to listen to her to see if she has a slight mistake. I happen to be the listener. She would promise me that she'd listen to me, too and we'd do just that.

Groups were already memorizing up front and I always thought back that our group promised each other that there would be no hard feelings if one of us didn't get it right.

I was called for the easiest part if the procedures. I actually can't believe that I did a celebration dance in front of the whole room when I heard my name with that instruction. I did a little celebration again when I found out that I got it all right.

It so happens when JiWon's turn was up, she missed a little detail in the title. Our teacher was strict about it so she didn't get it right. She cried silently in my arms when I hugged her up front. Suddenly, YuRi called me and asked me what happenned. Like I told you, she doesn't give a thing to the world if she is not involved. She probably saw that JiWon cried and asked me.

I came close to her and I have to pass JiWon to the guy. He tried comforting her too so I let him. No one touches MY JiWon unless I give him/her permission. So basically, I gave him my permission.

As I explained everything to YuRi, I always check on JiWon to see if she was still crying. She was actually now just sobbing silently. The thing that I saw was the guy was caressing her hand to calm her down. I swear, the guy really have a thing for skinship.

Then later,...

JiWon: Hey, I have a crush today..

Me: Let me guess... ____?

JiWon: Yeah... But it was a one time thing. It's just that he was holding my hand when I was crying?

Me: Yeah. I saw that. 

I said that giving her a face.

JiWon: Really~!! It was a one day thing!

Me: If you say so~

 

It was then afternoon that I was still recovering from that confession. I blurted it out hinting everything but not obviously. We already sent JunHae home. So, there was only me, Jiwon, and YuRi. I was hinting about it the whole time and YuRi probably got interested.

YuRi: Hey, Who's got a crush?

Me: JiWon.

I already planned everything out for the question and answer portion. It's just that JiWon is sweating like a pig in front of me.

YuRi: Who's her crush?

JiWon: It's no-

I cut JiWon off especially now that I know YuRi won't accept a 'nothing'.

Me: Me.

YuRi raised a brow at us since we were both girls.

JiWon: Yeah~ I like the way she dances and stuff, you know~

I was staring at her amused but then she turned to me and glared. I laughed in the inside.

Yuri shrugged it off. That's what she does to everything! And lucky for us.

 

That was how it all started. I still laugh at the memory of us that day though. JunHae was still completely clueless, YuRi was still laid back, and whatmade it all exciting was the secret was still between me and JiWon.