History

3rd Year High School Drama

 

 

 
It all started when.. I don't really know when it started but I do know I started liking L when we were writing poems. Well, normally, I write, he replies. And he replies rather harshly to the point that it touches your pride.
 
He's got the charms, to be honest. The problem is he is conceited and over confident. It annoys every girl, actually. But despite all that, girls find themselves  liking him. Take me as an example.
 
I hated him, slightly. You can't blame me! He annoys me! So when I write poems, it was inspired by my hatred for him and his replies. The hurtful words that he uses.. It just annoys you to the bone! 
 
Enough about him. Meet my friends. 
 
JiWon is my bestie that currently likes him, too. She tends to enter her emo state when she writes her stories. And that emo state annoys the heck outta me. Don't know why though.
 
YuRi is also one of my friends that is laid back and doesn't give a thing about anything at all. Unless she's interested.
 
JunHae is our maknae. She's moody and still young at heart and mind but despite that, she notices all that needs to be noticed. She's not one to fool.
 
On to the story. I started noticing it when the guy approaches me and bugs me about my unfinished poems. And every time he walks away, JiWon would lower her head dejectedly and asks me, "I wonder what will destroy our friendship.." She says this in such a sad voice that you would know what she means. Well, kinda.
 
Although I pretended that I was wondering too, I took this as clue number one. 
 
Clue number two was obtained when me and the guy would talk. He tends to grab my hands and play with it or do whatever with it. I never really noticed that we were holding hands despite me staring at it the entire time. Got used to it, I guess.
 
Anyway, every time we talk, I always feel a stare. The kind of stare that makes you feel guilty and self conscious for no reason? Yup! THAT kind of stare. Every time I'd look around for the source, my eyes always land on the girl in emo state writing her story on her phone, JiWon.
 
Every time I finish talking with the guy, I would always turn to hug her. We would laugh around but being a best friend, you would notice when it is fake, right?
 
She would then go back to her emo world and start writing again. Me and YuRi would make faces and laugh around about her being too serious in her stories.
 
But despite those, her actions were definitely counted as a clue.
 
That was how I obtained clue number two. Apparently, those two clues were the major clues.
 
There were more clues found and I'll tell you all throughout the history.
 
As for JunHae, I don't know if she started noticing too but, sooner or later, she probably would.