Chapter3

Who you?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

WARNING!! VOULGAR WORDS

##############

 

“Come hyung. We’re going to have a drink or two” he smiled to me widely and his eyes disappeared making just two lines on the sides of his big nose.

 

------------------------------ --------------------------------- ------------------------------------

 

 

We went to a club, entering from the back. They ordered couple of drinks, and I knew it’s gonna be more than ‘a drink or two’.

 

“So… Kevin, right?” A blond guy with a Mohawk asked  me and I nodded taking a sip of my drink. He laughed and added “This gonna be fun”

 

“What are your names? Who’s or what is YG? Are you working for that JiYong? And why you guys are such bastards toward him?” I wanted to know something about them… they intrigued me.

 

“My name is Seungri or SeungHyunnie, Little SeungHyun…or just a maknae” the wavy haired guy answered first. “He’s TOP… or SeungHyun… Big SeungHyun, or Tabi, Tempo, but you like to call him a Turtle as well” he introduced the tallest guy and I chuckled at all those names he said “TaeYang, but the real name is YoungBae” Seungri added pointing at the shortest man.

 

I chuckled and turned to my favorite one “And you?”

 

“DaeSung” he said and I frowned

 

“Just… DaeSung? No side names?”

 

“No” he answered and bit his lower lip

 

“How disappointing” I shook my head and laughed, but no one joined me so I just took another sip.

 

“What are you do for living… Kevin?” TaeYang asked me

 

“Publishing. I’m in Korea for a business trip”

 

“Oh yeah? That sounds…” Seungri started

 

“Stupid and boring” DaeSung finished. I think he doesn’t like me like I like him… I wonder why…

 

“it’s better than being in a gang, like some people *coughs* you guys *coughs*” I said back

 

“We’re a boy band. And JiYong is in it, too.” TOP explained the thing that I wanted to know from the very beginning

 

“A boy band? Like… N-SYNC?” I laughed “Those kind of stuff exist here now? Boy Bands were in the 90s… I know there’s a 1Direction thing, but aren’t you guys too old for that? Can you live from that?” I took the second glass of a drink and asked them, ignoring the fact that Seungri jumped from his seat when I mention Justin Timberlake’s band.

 

“Couple of houses, apartments, cars, commercials, awards, millions of YouTube views… owning the Academy and a nickname of Gwangju’s Prince” TOP pointed at Seungri and added “And he’s two years younger than you” I looked at Seungri with mouth opened.

 

“A-Academy?” I gasped and he nodded shyly… nice. Maybe that’s not the right time to brag about my small condo.

 

Hour after hour, drink after drink. I was sure they finally bel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter