ii

Winter Heartbeats

At the coffee shop,both of them busy talking about their career . Ariana's getting more friendly .

Chanyeol loves to making jokes as usual . Ariana can't stop hearing Chanyeol's jokes . 

After half and hour spending their time at the coffee shop,Chanyeol's send Ariana home . Chanyeol slowly forget about things that make him depressed .

Ariana waves her hands to Chanyeol after they arrive infront Ariana's home . Chanyeol waves his hands back to Ariana .

She smiles and walk towards her house . She knock the door for a few times . But,nobody open the door. 

Ariana get fade up and searching for key in her jeans pocket . After a couple of seconds,she found the key .

She get into the house and see nobody in the house . She go upstairs to change her clothes . 

After changing her clothes,she go to the kitchen to find someone foods or snacks . 

There's nothing left in the kitchen except water . She stomps her feet and go to the living room with her sulky face .

She switch on the television and throw herself on the comfy couch . There's nothing special channel and shows .

Ariana grabs her phone which is next to her . She dialling for her father's number phone . She waits patiently for her father to answer . 

There's no answer from her father . She try to calling again . But,it's still same . She sigh . 

Ariana lean her back on the couch . She looks around the living room . Then,she close her eyes . 

Suddenly,she remember something . She quickly go upstairs . She stop from walking when she is standing infront of the piano room . 

Ariana stepping in the room . She looks around the room . There's nothing changed except the piano's position . 

She sit on the antique chair provided . She rubbing both of her hands before plays the piano . 

She started to plays a music . She don't notice that somebody is watching her . Not her parents and nobody .

Ariana stopped playing when she feels something is watching her . She know who is "that" . She sighed .

She get out from the room and walk towards her bedroom . She go to the window . She will miss this place later .

A few minutes later,she see her father car entering the porch . Ariana lay on her bed . She take a novel and started to reading it .

She hear someone footsteps . Maybe it's her father or her siblings . Then,her father appear infront of her room . He knocks the door .

"Come in .." Ariana's say . Her father come in with a smile on his face . Ariana sit on the bed head . 

Her father stand beside her . "You know .. there's a few days left before 27th .." 

Ariana look at her bedsheets thinking for an answer . "I .. I know right .." .

Her father patted her head . "Stay strong and prepare . Maybe "that" things will be here already ." 

"Hm . I feel they're already here because i can feel it .." Ariana says with a shaky voice . 

Her father nods slowly and walk out from Ariana's room with a worried voice . Ariana is extremely sad and worried . 

***

Chanyeol make a hot coffee for himself . He grab a packet of biscuit and walk towards the living room .

He is sitting there doing nothing . The television is talking to itself . Chanyeol don't watch the television .

Chanyeol look outside his house . The snow are falling . He look at the television back . He is watching the tv emotionlessly .

He feels so bored today . Suddenly,Ariana's popped out on his mind . From Ariana's smiles and her kinds .. 

Chanyeol is smiling brightly because of Ariana . He wants to meet Ariana today but,he afraid if he's disturbing her .

***

That night,Ariana can't sleep as usual. Suddenly,a windy wind pass through her window . Her window is not closed yet .

Ariana get off her bed and go to the window to close it . Before she close it,she look around her resident . 

Everyone's house is dark . Maybe they already go to sleep . She see someone is standing infront of her house . 

Ariana stomps her feet and close the window faster . She walk towards her bed with a weak steps .

She sit on her bed . Her head got ache suddenly . She quickly lay on her bed . She puts her arms on her forehead .

It's a bit hot than usual . Maybe because of the weather .. She thinks . Suddenly,she receive a text messages .

It's Chanyeol ! She quickly read the message . Within a minutes reading it,Ariana smiles . 

Ariana reply "You're being so sweet , Chanyeol ! Night and sweetdream too,baby giant !" .

After send the text message,Ariana fall asleep until the next morning . 

***

The next morning,Ariana woke up at 12.30 pm . She enjoys her beauty sleep last night because of Chanyeol's sweet text .

Ariana yawns a few times before she gone to the bathroom . She brushes her teeth as usual before go to her breakfast . 

Ops , lunch . Ariana go downstairs and get nobody was in the house . Suddenly,she hears someone screams from upstairs .

She look upstairs . "I thought there's nobody .." Ariana's whisper . She ignore the voice and sit on the dining table to eat her breakfast . 

Suddenly,someone is calling her name . Ariana feels weird . Who's that ? 

"Ariana Unnie ! Unnie unnie !!" the kids calling . Ariana stands up to see who's it . 

"Yah ! When did you arrived here ?" Ariana ask the kids . Before that,the kids is her oppa childrens . 

The kids smiles . "Yesterday . I went to see you but you already asleep . So,nevermind .." .

Ariana's smiles again . "Let's breakfast . I have nobody to accompany me .. I'm lonely .." .

The kids smiles again and pulling Ariana's hand to the dining table . Ariana story about herself to the kids . 

The kids really enjoys hearing to her stories .