iii

Winter Heartbeats

After a week of knowing Chanyeol,Ariana a bit changed . She is more happy than before . Chanyeol really made her feeling happiness .

Chanyeol once told Ariana that his birthday is coming soon . Ariana planned to make a surprise for him . 

One day,Chanyeol brought Ariana around the city . Ariana really enjoyed that day with him . 

***

Today,Ariana have no activites . She sit in the living room watching some channels . 

Suddenly,Deena snarled her from back . Ariana acts like she was shocked because of her .

Deena sit beside Ariana . Deena is very talkative although she is 7 years old . 

"Ariana unnie,let's go somewhere .. I'm bored .." Deena say and making her cute face . Ariana whiffed .

"Deena dear,we have no transport to go anywhere . Maybe next time . Don't sad !" .

Deena smiles . "You have your boyfriend to take us anywhere !" .

Ariana weird . "I don't have any boyfriend,Deena .." 

"No . You have ! His name is ... errr" .

Ariana is waiting for Deena's answer . 

"Haa ! His name is Park Chanyeol . I just remember ! Call him jebal ~ " Deena's say .

"What ? You know his name ? Yah !" Ariana say and pinching Deena's puffy cheeks . Deena's whiffing .

Suddenly,Deena grab Ariana's mobile phone and searhing for Chanyeol's number .

Deena is talking to Chanyeol . Ariana can't do anything except laughing like a fool beside Deena . 

10 minutes later,Ariana hear someone car is entering the porch . Ariana get off the couch and go to see who's that .

It's Chanyeol's car . Ariana fixing her hair and clothes . Ariana open the door for Chanyeol . 

Chanyeol greets her with his precious smiles . Deena pulls Chanyeol hands into the house . Chanyeol just follows her .

"Oppa,can you take us to somewhere else . I'm bored .." Deena's complaining and making her cute face . 

Chanyeol's whiffed . "Sure . I'm bored too . Go change your clothes faster ." 

Deena's nods and run to upstairs . Ariana's ask for Chanyeol's permission to change her clothes . Chanyeol's agree and waits patiently for them .

***

They go to the nearby mall . Everybody's thought they're family . Uh uh . 

Suddenly,Chanyeol's ex girlfriend greets him . Chanyeol's make his annoyed face .

"Your new girlfriend huh ? And .. your daughter ? Oh my god ! I don't know that your girlfriend is giving birth to this girl !" Chanyeol's ex girlfriend say. 

"Damn you crazy . She's my ex schoolmates and this girl is her niece ! Watch your mouth,crazy !" Chanyeol's say . 

That crazy whiffed . "Oh whatever Park Chanyeol ! I hope you're happy . Bye !" 

The crazy say and kiss Chanyeol's cheeks before she leave . Chanyeol's wipe his cheeks . 

Ariana laughing . Chanyeol patted her head and leave the area after then . 

***

On their way home,Chanyeol invited them to his house . Luckily Deena and Ariana agreed . 

When Deena stepped inside Chanyeol's house,Deena amazed . "Wah oppa ! Your house is so beautiful !"

Chanyeol smiles and lift Deena's in his arms . "Not beautiful as your auntie !" 

Ariana's blushing . Deena's whiffed . "Yah oppa ! Are you fall in love with my aunt ??" .

Chanyeol's laugh . "Haha . If I say yes ? What should you do ?" .

Deena thinks for a while.  "I will forced you both to getting married . Arasseo ?" .

Chanyeol's patting Deena's head . "You're so playful,Deena !" .

***

Chanyeol's birthday is coming soon within a week . Ariana don't think so she will celebrate his birthday .

Something is messing her mind . Suddenly,she feels something is standing behind her . The door is locked . So ..

Ariana turns around and act like nothing happened and laying on her bed . She hugs the another pillow .

***

*A week later* *27TH OCTOBER 2013*

At 10 am,Chanyeol drives himself to Ariana's house . He see there's so many cars outside her house .

"What's going on?" Chanyeol's thinks while walking towards her house . 

Everybody is wearing a black clothes . Chanyeol started to thinks in negative way . 

He waits patiently outside Ariana's house . After a seconds,her father come up . Her father is a bit shocked with Chanyeol's appearance .

Chanyeol smile to Ariana's father . "Annyeonghaseyo ahjussi . I'm Ariana's friend ." 

Ariana's father smile and bows . "Do you want to meet Ariana ?" . Chanyeol quickly nods .

Her father bitterly smile . Ariana's left something for you . Her father is giving him a letter . 

 

"Dear Park Chanyeol ...

There's something i hide from you since we met . I want to tell you but the situation is forcing me to not tell you about this . 

Today is your birthday right ? And yes , today also is my 2nd death anniversary . Sorry . 

When you see me,it's just my soul . I'm already dead , Chanyeol .. I'm hoping you're not shocked .

Sorry . Here the true story ..

My late mother passed away a few years ago because something is disturbing her . It's a ghost !

It will kill our female family members whenever it wants . And now,it's my turn . Maybe next is Deena ..

It will give us a chance to live in this world once but in a short periods . . Maybe it's a bit ridiculous . But,it's true !

I'm telling you the truh,Park Chanyeol . Forgive me .. And,HAPPY BIRTHDAY , BABY GIANT !

Just one thing i would like to say ,

I LOVE YOU , PARK CHANYEOL ! Naneun jeongmal mianhae .. Sorry . .

I love you so much and sorry i can't say it when i'm 'alive' .

Your secret admire and Lots Of Love,

Ariana Lee .  

 

 

***

Chanyeol who just finish reading the letter,kneel down the floor . He don't expected that his tears will fall . 

He quickly wipe his tears with his shirt . Ariana's father persuade Chanyeol for not sad . 

Chanyeol continues smiling in pains . He thanked Ariana's father for the information . 

He look at the cloudy sky and saying in his heart "Stay strong , Ariana ! Saranghae .." 

His tears fall down again ...


 

THE END !