i

Winter Heartbeats

Ariana just return back to Korea after stayed in somewhere far away . 

She walk towards the old huge house on the thick snow . Christmas is coming soon . 

She look around the house . Nothing changed since she moved out Seoul . 

It's hard for her to carry out her trolley bag on the thick snow . She take out a cluster of keys from her handbag .

She unlock the wood door . She step on the dusty floor. Everything is be covered with a white cloth .

Ariana pull her trolley bag into the huge house . She look around by covering her nose and mouth with her hands.

She go upstairs . When she passing by her piano room,she stop . Her memories flashback .

She look at the piano with wistful heart . She look at the floor and continue walking to her old bedroom . 

After place her trolley bag beside her bed , Ariana lay on her bed . Again,she look around her bedroom . 

She really miss her bedroom since she moved out . She decided to clean up the house after changing clothes .

Ariana get off the bed and walk slowly towards the window . The curtains block her to look outside .

She opens the curtain . All of those trees,roads and roofs are covered by the pure white snow . 

After looking around her resident,she go downstairs . is a bit thirsty.  

There's nothing left in the kitchen . Ariana sigh . Slowly,she walk to the living room . 

On the wall , there's a family photo . Ariana miss to hanging with her family and siblings . 

Suddenly,the phone ringing breaking the silence . It's her father . Her father sent her a text message informed that he will come in a few hours .

Ariana smiles and continue cleaning up the dusty house . 

***

Chanyeol stopped his car infront a park . There's nobody there .

He hits his steering . He lean his head on the steering . All of sudden,his phone ringing .

He quickly switch off his phone . It's someone he hate calling him . 

Chanyeol rubbing his hands . It's nearly 'twilight' . He don't know where he must go anymore .

After making the right decision,he drive himself to his house . Luckily his family don't stay with him . 

The traffic is still jam although it's winter season . Chanyeol drive slowly on the slippery road .

His house is a bit far from the city . It takes 25 minutes from the city . After arrived at his house , he park his car at the porch .

He open the door and slammed it . He throws himself to the comfy couch .

Chanyeol puts his arms on his warm forehead . Everything is making him getting more depressed ..

Without his notices , he fall asleep on the couch without changing his clothes .

***

The next morning*

Ariana woke up from her beauty sleep . The house is a bit noisy because her family is already there .

She take out her towel from the wardrobe and go to the bathroom . It's so cold to take bath . 

Ariana brushing her teeth first before taking shower . She submerse her finger into the water .

So so so so so cold to the max . She pour the water on her body . Her body is trembling . 

After taking her shower,she asked her parents permission to walk around the resident .

Her parents allow her . Ariana get out from the house and walk . Suddenly,she bumped into someone .

Ariana groans in pain because she slips . Chanyeol lend his hands to Ariana .

"I'm sorry . I don't see you .." Ariana apologise without looking at Chanyeol .

Chanyeol smiles. "It's okay . Are you alright ?" . Ariana head up and look at Chanyeol's face .

Her reaction changes . "Omo !  Chanyeol !!!" Ariana's scream .

Chanyeol smiling widely . "Ya ! I don't expect to see you again !!" 

Ariana whiffed . "It's been a long time from high school . How are you ?" 

"I'm getting better and more handsome . Hihihi" 

"LOL . Eh,let's go to the coffee shop . I don't eat breakfast yet ."

"Oh . Gaja ! I drive you there ." 

Both of them are busy talking about their life since finished school . They're not too close actually .