2.

Goodbye Summer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Krystal woke up early today. A beautiful Sunday morning. She could see the light peeking in from her sheer curtains so she decided to go out to her balcony. After all, her room did have a good view. She stretched as she walked out, taking deep breaths of the sea breeze. She could see some couples strolling, probably after having breakfast from those hotels nearby and some families who have already set up their umbrellas to avoid the crowd later on. As she continued watching other people enjoy themselves, she hears some hoots and cheers from the snack shack nearby. Turns out, it was that guy, the one she bumped into the other day with Jonghyun and some other guys.

She continued to watch them, out of curiosity, she told herself. It seems like they were busy disturbing some girls sunbathing nearby. Tch, typical boys. She recognized the girls. They were the queen bees of her former school, one of the reasons why she transferred. Due to her being born in America, Krystal used to be constantly teased about her English skills, which was pretty stupid cos she was one of the best in class. She wasn't bothered by them but her parents thought that she didn't need the distraction. Her family was pretty well off anyway.

Just as she was going to go in her room, after she rolled her eyes, of course, the 'Minho' guy turned her way and caught her gaze. They locked eyes for a few seconds before he looked away, waking her up from her daze. She shook he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter