3.

Goodbye Summer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
  "Come on, Krys, have some fun!" Krystal's sister shouted from outside the door. Jessica, however ice princess-y she could be, she always had a weakness for parties. Currently, she was trying to drag Krystal along to one of those beach parties held by the hotel nearby. Rationally, Krystal didn't want to go, just because she knew Jess would ditch her for her friends. Her sister only wanted her to come because their parents would only allow if both of them went to the party together. They knew what would happen if Jessica went alone and they really do not need a repeat of that.   Krystal sighed. She didn't want to be 'used' by her sister, but it is summer and she sorta wanted to let loose herself. She quickly opened her cupboard and spotted a nice black dress she brought along, just in case her parents wanted to eat out at a fancy restaurant, and she felt relieved she did. "Fine, I'm coming!" she shouted back to her sister. She swore she could hear her sister say "yes!" behind the door.     After getting ready, Krystal and Jessica walked to the venue. Right as they reached the place, Jess was waltzed away by her friends. Krystal sighed. Oh well, guess I should get some food instead, she thought as she walked over to the buffet counter. Picking up a plate, she carefully took small portions of meat and salads, being cautious that no one she knows was watching her. She did have a big appetite but she thought that it'll be for the better if she didn't show the whole world tonight. She followed the queue down the counter and there it was, the holy gathering of desserts. She tried but she couldn't. She totally took a whole new plate just to fill it up with cakes and jellies.    "Calm down there, nothing's going to fly away" Krystal jumped at the voice. She turned and lo and behold, it was the 'Minho' guy. He sure does have great timing, she mentally facepalmed.   "I- I- couldn't re- wait, this isn't any of your business!" she stuttered. He simply chuckled, yet again and she rolled her eyes.   "Here, let me help you." He carefully took the plate of desserts out of her hand. "There's some empty tables over there".    
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter