Avoiding Your Eyes/Confession?

You Are Beautiful

2 days past, and then you finally stopped feeling sick. Daehyun put his hand on your forhead and said you werent sick anymore. The boys had to leave for a couple days because they were filming for Ta-Dah. You supported them and always watch every episode they filmed. You were watching there 1st episode when Yong Guk was cursing and you couldnt help by bursting into laughterand collasping on the floor. So today i get to kick back and relax... you said stripping of your clothes leaving you half . It was a habit of yours but you couldnt do it ever since you came to Korea since you had to sleep in the living room. You took your notebook out of your bag and decided to do some songwritting. You had a hidden talkent for song writting, rapping, and singing. You spent hours on your songwritting, you forgot how late it was. You heard a door being picked with keys. Holy ! I forgot how late it was! You panicked, put your song book in your bag, and put your button up collared shirt on and had your pants half way up, while trying to button your shirt. The door knob turned and Youngjae was the first one to come in. "U-uhm, d-don't dcome in just yet," you said. Youngjae blushed hardly and then almost slammed the door.

You were so embaressed, you smacked your forehead, You could tell that Youngjae were preventing the members to come in. You could even hear Himchan whine. You buttoned your shirt, pulled up your pants, and then  opened the door. Other then YOungjae the five members were happy to see you. Youngae was trying as hard as possible to not think of what he say, and avoided you. You tried talking to him, but he excused himselfand went into his room. "What's up with Jay?" worried Himchan.

Later that night, you couldn't sleep, you tossed and turned and was thinking about Youngjae. You almost fell asleep when you heard a loud thump. It was Zelo. "J-Jung Hong? what are you doing at this time of night?" you said while putting your self in a sitting position. Zelo didnt answer, you took a closer look and found out that he was sleep walking. He sleep walks? You thought.Zelo came to you and put his head on your lap. "ZeZelo? Jung Hong?" you shook him trying to wake him up, but apparently he was a heavy sleeper. You could hear Zelo mummbling in his sleep. "I like noona,"Zelo said it in a low and soft voice you almost didnt hear it. You bit your bottom lip and was thinknig he liked one of the unnis in Secret... it was possible since they were so damn beautiful, and plus B.A.P were close to Secret.

"I like Ari-noona," he said. What he likes me? But what did i do for him to like me? You thought about it and then remembered that his ideal type was the type who cooks for him and take care of him. O-oh? Is that why? You fell hard into your thought. Then you snapped out of it when you heard him mummble again. "I like Ari-noona because she takes care of me and the other B.A.P members,"you heard him say. He likes me... what is this feeling? But isnt he 2 years younger then me? You felt butterflies in your stomach and felt your heart racing like crazy. Then you said to yourself that age shouldnt matter. Plus, isnt he turning 18 on the 15th? It's almost the 15th of October. You got up and struggled to put Zelo on the couch, and then you volunteered to sleep on the floor with no pillows and blankets.

YOu woke up and found zelo sleeping on your tummy. Zelo was sleeping in an akward position. His whole upper body was off the couch and his legs were on the couch with a blanket covering them. Aish, and i thought Himchan Oppa had sleeping problems... Zelo woke up and saw that he was laying down on your tummy and was surprisingly shocked. "Noona... how did i gethere?" he was confused and automatically got up. You told him what happened last night, leaving the details of what you had heard him say. Youngjae came out and said goodmorning to you and Zelo. Most likely... he was saying it to Zelo, he avoided your frown and then he walked akwardly back to his room. "What's wrong with Jay-hyung? He's been like this ever since we've got back..." asked Zelo with a worried expression.

You said nothing and you were in silenced. He understood what happened and didnt say anything after that. Later that day, the boys were filming for the last episode of Ta-Dah. You had alot of errands to run, so you didnt have time to kick back and relax at the dorm.By the time the boys were back, you were done filling your errands. And then saw Daehyun telling Youngjae a funny joke and then Youngjae laughed. When he saw you starring at him, he stopped laughing and excused himself. "Ari-ah what happened? Everytime Jay sees you, he avoids you.." asked Yong Guk. You told him that you didnt know what you did wrong, he understood and pretended he didnt ask that question.

Later that night you couldnt sleep again and decided to go outside for some fresh air. YOungjae was there... he saw you and try to pretend that he didnt, and tried to walk in the dorms again. You grabbed his arm and stopped him. "Ya,Jay look me in the eye,why do you keep avoiding me!" you yelled. You were ing fed up by his behavior and hella irrated that he was avoiding you. So when you saw him again, you blew up.