1 Mother,1 Father, And 4 Kids

You Are Beautiful

"Welcome!" said the lady by the check in desk, who also gave you a warm smile. (She's also a foreigner, just like you) "He-hello! My name is Oh Ariel and I'm the maid of B.A.P, please take care of me," you bowed shly. "I know, i checked your files, you are really pretty, even in real life even without makeup! I envy you!" she said with a spark in her eyes. "Ay, don't be so modest! You are really beautiful, and i mean it!" you said in a serious tone. She laughed and thanked you. She also told you to wait in the waiting room until the manger comes. 5 minutes passed by and he was still not here. Aish! what is that guy doing! He's ing late! -__- you thought."Sorry i'm late, i had to run some errands," said a tall guy who were wearing sunglasses. But why is her wearing sunglasses inside?

You accepted his aplogy and then followed him him to the dorms. "This is the dorm you would sleep, eat, and take care of," said the manger. "Dont worry the boys already know how you look like, so dont be so shy," said the manger. "T-thank you," you stuttered and he nodded and walked away. Ever since the Korean lesson you took online, you stillo werent that fluent, but you did know all of the basics. You even brought a korean dictionary and study it ever night. Dont worry you told yourself. Everything is going to be just fine. You took a deep breath and opened the door. You saw six blonde guys. All them looked the same but ofcourse you knew all of them had different personalities. You were just that smart. But dont get me wrong it was pretty crazy! One blonde guy was nagging and yelling at another blonde guy for not do the laundry properly. Another blonde guy was on his iPad and his computer. Another blonde guy was eating all the leftoveres that the members didnt finish. Another blonde guy seemed like he was lost and confused, he seemed so innocent, he doesnt even know why he was smiling for. And last but not least, there was Another blonde guy who had paint in his face while watching war movies.

Damn, I have to take care of all these Blonde Asian People?! you thought and smiled for coming up for another explantion for what B.A.P meant. You admitted though, they all looked like like a happy family. One mother, one father who seemed to be raising four entergetic kids. You laughed silently and smiled. You had to admit, you enveyed them. It was such a lovely and warm envoronment.