Sick

You Are Beautiful

You tried your best carrying Youngjae home, but he was so damn heavy. You mummbled to yourself saying that you regretted going to the convinent store by yourself. Why didn't i take YongGuk or Daehyun with me? -__- Ariel you baka! You mummbled to yourself. You returned to the dorm safetly with Youngjae on your back, bouncing him up so he would fall and crush you. "Noona! Where were you? We were worried sick about you!" said Zelo. "What happened to Youngjae hyung?" asked Jongup. "He fainted from being sick," you said bring him to the couch and dropped yourself and him. You tried to untangle yourself from him but then he got hugged you mummbling to himself "Please Jan-Di noona, don't go just yet", he said. You broke free from him and collasped on the floor with no energy left in you. "why is he so heavy?" you said. "Be-cause- He-is fat", said Daehyun smirking. "Drink this..." YongGuk squated and gave you an energy drink. You thanked him and drank it. "Hyung looks sick," said Jongup. "He is, and I think he got me sick," you said. Jongup felt bad because Youngjae took the couch from you and then he put your heaad on his lap. You woke up with your eyes closed and said Jongup's lap is as comfortable as a pillow. You turned to the left were Jongup's crouch was and then you accidently touched it. Without knowing you fell by to sleep. "N-noona?" Jongup said gulping. You heard his voice before falling in to sleep deeply. "Yes, Uppie?" you said. He moved your head gently to his left leg and said nothing.... "Airy Noona!~" Zelo said are you sick? Jongup replied for me. Daehyun put his hand on my hand and took his hand off a few seconds later and confirmed that i was sick. Zelo woke me up and had medicine in his hand. "Noona say ahh!~," said Zelo. You thought it wasa cute and called him a cutie. She blushed and gave you the medicine and water. "Feel better noona!~ My turn to give Youngjae hyung medicine!" you thanked him and he went straight to hyung.