The Beginning of a Long Weekend

That Girl

   (Zico POV)

 

So she even managed to find out where I live. I knew she was interested, she was just playing hard to get.

 

How cute.

 

" So you're the best my mom could do?" I smirked heading towards the fridge "I'm shocked"

 

" I more shocked that she has a son like you." she mumbled  to her self but loud enought that I heard it.

 

"Those are some harsh words coming out of a pretty face" I responded still rummaging through the fridge before pulling out a bottle of juice.

 

"Can you stop that already?!" she said annoyed.

 

" Stop what? All I did was compliment you Sun Young ssi." I said innocently as if I didn't know my sarcastic compliments were annoying her. Of course I did, but I can't help but admit that annoying her is amusing.

 

"Nevermind" she said turning her attention to the cabinet, picking out various spices.

 

"Noona!" Jiyong came running in the kitchen book in hand. "How about this one? My mommy bought it for me the other day."

 

He handed her a children's book The Brave Little Prince.


 

" I think it's a good choice. You want me to read it to you?" she offered, handing his book back in which he nodded in reply. "Ok well I'm going to make food for you so in the meantime why don't you go play some video games and when I'm done I'll read it to you."


 

"OK" Jiyong quickly agreed and with that he ran upstairs to his room.


 

She has talent. That's the first time I've seen Jiyong behaving so obediently with another person that isn't my mom or dad. He doesn't even listen to me!


 

"Did you bribe him or something?"  It's possible that she might have. Because if that's all it takes to control my brother then I need to know.


 

"No why?"


 

"Because he seems like he actually like you"


 

"I guess I'm just good with kids" she shrugged.


 

I guess so.


 

I finished what remained of my juice and and threw away the bottle. I could have gone up back to my room but I thought I'd be a gentleman and keep her company.


 

"So I'm still trying to figure out how you managed to find out where I live. If you were interested in seeing me you could've just asked." I said


 

"Do you really think I'm here for you?" she scoffed "When your mom asked me to babysit I didn't even know you lived here."


 

"Sure" I responded "I mean, you're not the first girl who went as far as finding out where I live."


 

"Really? I don't know why girls like you." She said bluntly while washing her hands then drying them with a paper towel. She continued go about her business cooking as if she didn't just insult me.


 

I laughed in fact I was cracking up. My sudden actions earned me a sideways glance from Sun Young.


 

"That was a good one Sun Young." I said calming myself down, I haven't laughed this much since Baro told me that he wanted to marry Minah. "Sun Young let me explain something to you." I turned off the faucet she was using to clean the vegetables so that she could hear me. "There are 3 types of guys that girls like: rich guys, handsome guys, and talented guys. I so happen to be all 3. "


 

"Well I'm a girl and I don't care about those things as much as I care about good character." she said rolling her eyes


 

"Well I guess you don't count"


 

She looked at me incredulously and opened as if she was going to reply with something smart until Jiyong stormed in interrupting her.


 

"Noona! I don't  want to play video games anymore." he whined


 

She gave me one last mean mug before turning to Jiyong. "Alright why don't you come help me cook?" she smiled at him.


 

"OK!" he said running into the kitchen


 

It was fun bugging Luna for a bit but I decided to back to my room and chill out for a bit until dinner.


 


 

 

(Luna POV)
 

After dinner I read Jiyong his book and tucked him off to bed. I decided to head down to the living room to watch some television.  I rummaged around the couch in search for the remote until I found it. I flipped the channels a few times before coming across  a rerun of Secret Garden.  I ended watching 3 episodes straight until I eventually dozed off.


 


I blinked my eyes as the sunlight crept into the living room window straight unto my face. I stirred groggily in the couch.


 

"You do know you could have slept in the guest room." a voice broke the silence startling me. "Oh where are my manners? Good Morning." he smirked at me before opening the fridge for food.

"Yah, Ji Ho knock next time." I said sitting up while stretching in the chair.


 

"There's no door to knock." He said matter-of-factly "and that's Zico to you."


 

I scoffed then I looked around to notice that I had fallen asleep in the living room.


 

"Right, I guess I'll go up to the guest room. Where is my bag?"


 

"I put it in the guest room."


 

"Oh well thanks, I'll be upstairs if you need me." I said walking upstairs


 

"I won't" he replied.


 

I found my way to the guest room and plopped down on the big comfy bed. It was a very nice in there, really nice.....


 

But I need to go take a shower.


 

(Zico POV)

 

I woke up on the couch after seemingly falling asleep on the couch last night. I hopped off the couch and went upstairs to my room to get my phone. When I got to my room I plopped unto my bed and grabbed my phone from the nightstand and checked my messages. I had a few new texts, some from my mom


 

Mom: JiHo-yah I hope you and Jiyong are ok. Is the babysitter there?


 

It still baffles that she was the one that invited that girl here. As if she doesn't know I have a rep to uphold. What happens if she goes back to school bragging about how she got to sleepover here? People will thing I allow easy access to my home.


 

Me:Yes mom we're fine. and yes she's here. I'll talk to later I'm going out.


 

Mom: Ok honey be back soon.


 

With that I closed my phone. I hopped out of bed grabbed my towel and toothbrush and headed towards the bathroom.


 

I went down the hallway and opened the bathroom door to discover Sun Young in a towel and hair wrapped up.


 

"YAH!!! What are you doing?" she yelled as she shoved me out.


 

"Calm down I didn't see anything." I said averting my gaze rushing out "Not like there's anything to see in the first place."


 

"Shut up! Next time knock" she yelled through the door


 

"Whatever, just hurry up and get out. I need to take a shower."


 


 



 

 

(Luna POV)
 

"Noona!" Jiyong said "Can we go to the mall with Hyung?"


 

I was in my temporary room on the phone with my mom assuring her I was ok and that I might drop by the home when she gets off work this evening.


 

"Hold on mom. Why do you want to go the mall all of sudden?" I asked "Just yesterday you said you wanted to go to the park today"


 

"Well Hyung said he's going to the mall but he said I can't come because he won't be able to watch me."


 

Ughhhhh I really don't feel like spending a day with that jerk. As if sensing my total displeasure with the idea Jiyong started to beg.


 

"Please noona! I'll be really good, I won't wander around, or ask for candy! Please!" Jiyong whined giving me the most saddest eyes that anyone would break down too.


 

"Why don't you take him?" my mom said through the phone. "He sounds like her really wants to go"


 

"Oh alright" I sighed


 

I walked out catching Ji Ho just in time.


 

"Ji Ho-ssi where are you going?" I said forcing a  smile the best I could.


 

"Nowhere" he tersely replied moving around me


 

"Come on" I said grabbing his arm "I know you're going to the mall and Jiyong wants to go"


 

"I already said he couldn't. I don't have time to look out for him." he said trying to loosen my grip on his arm


 

"I'll come with you" I said letting go of his arm "That way you don't have to watch him I can. He really wants to go."


 

"Please hyung!" Jiyong said from behind me. He was already dressed and ready to go.


 

After a long hesistation Ji Ho finally gave in.


 

"Ok fine" he sighed "But you have 10 minutes to get ready because I'm not going to be waiting on you."


 

"Alright whatever" I said going to the guest room. I threw on a black shirt tucked into some jean shorts with a light weight burgundy cardigan. As for shoes, I opted for my black adidas sneakers. Since I had like 5 minutes left I put on some minimal makeup and went downstairs.


 

"It's about time!" Zico said as I came downstairs. "Hurry up and let's go"


 

"I literally took ten minutes as you said! What are you complaining about?" I said after him as he walked out to his car.


 

"Don't give me attitude. I am driving, and I will leave you on the side of the road if you do" he threatened with a  smirk.


 

"You're lucky your younger brother is adorable. Let's go." I said helping Jiyong put on his seat belt.


 

As I got in the passenger seat I wanted to wipe that smirk right off his face.


 

Looks like I was right about this weekend.

 

 

 

_____________________________________________

Author's note:

Hope you liked this chapter.

I know this is such a late update but I will try harder. I can't promise but I can try. Thanks for your continual love and support. Your love for my sroty really encourages me to write more!

comment, subscribe, and enjoy <3