Weekend with Woo Ji Ho

That Girl

 

Zico POV

"Yah, Ji-Ho wake up!!!!" My mom yelled removing the covers off my body as an attempt disturb my sleep. 

Reluctantly, I got up from bed clearly still tired wondering who let her in my room.

"I'm up" I said groggily while trying to rub the sleepy off my eyes.

"Me and your dad will be leaving right now. Make sure to drop Jiyong off at kindergarten and make sure he doesn't forget his lunch, it's in the fridge. After school I know you'll be studying so I have arranged a babysitter to come and watch Jiyong depending on how late you stay out she might have to sleep over. Be nice to her I don't want to hear that you've been disrespectful. And.....and-"

"Mom" I interrupted "Don't worry I got things under control"

"I know, I guess I'm just too worried." she said "Come see me and your dad off"

As she asked I followed her outside holding her bag for her, being the gentlemen that I am. She kissed both of us goodbye while informing us of what to do if there's trouble and reminding Jiyong to behave.

"Ok we're off" Dad said waving bye as he and mom got in the car. As soon as they were out of sight I smiled to myself. No parents and the house to myself? This day was getting better and better. Now all I have to do is get school over with.

Thank God it's Friday.

Luna POV

"Mom don't forget I might be home later than usual since I'll be babysitting right after school." I reminded my mom while getting my things together.

"Oh yeah that's right!" my mom said in realization "You did say you were going to be babysitting. Well in that case call me when you get to where you'll be babysitting at."

"It's actually right up the street. They live nearby." I checked my watch realizing it was time to go "Well I have to go mom, see you later though."

"Alright bye honey" she said as I went out the door.

I decided to walk to the bus stop and take the bus to familiarize myself with the area a bit more.

When I got to school I met up with Minah in the courtyard.

"Hey there" she greeted as I approached "What's up?"

"Nothing much, just ready for the day to be over"

"Already? We haven't even started class"

"I know that's the sad part" I cried mockingly

spacer.gifAs we sat on the benches I noticed a bunch of females flocking to the parking lot of the school.

"What's going on?" I asked Minah as the crowd of girls got bigger.

"Zico's driving in." she replied nonchalantly

"Zico? Is he that big of a deal around here?" I said looking upon the crowd with disgust. Who goes through all the trouble just to see a boy come into school?

"To them he is."

I watched as he got out of his car completely ignoring the extremely obvious group of girls around the perimeter of his car. He closed and locked his door while walking over to meet his friends who were waiting for him as well.

The bell rang signaling that it was time for class.

"These girls better not follow him to class because I don't feel like having a bunch of groupie girls crowding the entrance of my class." I threatened glaring at Zico walking toward the entrance with a train of admiring females behind him. "This is going to be a long day"

"Here's my class, bye guys" I said to my friends "you guys too" I smiled waving the at girls who were following me causing them to spazz.

"I guess I'm a bit popular these days" I thought with a smirk.

I went and sat in my seat to wait for class to start. I just have to sit through today's class and the weekend will be here and since mom got a babysitter for Jiyong I don't have to be home most of the time. Things are working out just fine.

"Oppa!" I heard a voice coming from above. I looked up to see her flashing one of the brightest smiles I've seen all day.

"What's up?" I said returning her smile.

"Nothing, I just wanted to give this to you" she held out a gold envelope with my name on it. "I hope you can make it" 

"A party I assume." I said putting the envelope in my bag "Don't you think you've had enough of those?"

I saw the look on my ex-girlfriend's face drop. It had been 4 months since me and Subin broke up and I'm ok but I get this strange feeling that she still hasn't let go.

"It's for my birthday so don't worry. It's in two weeks so just try to make it." she said coldly and with that she walked off to her seat.

"Good Morning Class!" Mrs. Choi greeted storming into the classroom causing everyone to scurry to their seats. I took that as my cue to put the envelope away and look like a good student. Last thing I need is Mrs. Choi ruining my weekend by contacting my mom telling her that spacer.gifI don't pay attention in class.

_______________________________________

"Man I'm starving!" Baro said plopping down in the seat next to me with his lunch.

"You always are." Kyung replied earning him a glare from Baro.

"So guys what's the plan for the weekend?" Baro said, blatantly ignoring Kyung

"Anything, my parents are out for the weekend plus they got a babysitter for Jiyong so I'm free to do whatever I want!" I said triumphantly

"Well I say we just go out and hang around" Kyung suggested

"Well if it isn't my beautiful Minah coming over right now." Baro said directing his attention to Minah who was approaching our table, along with her friend.

"I'm pretty sure she doesn't like you in that way." I pointed out

"Naw she does, she just doesn't know how to show it." Baro explained

I don't know what it is about Minah that made Baro this way. It's funny how he used to be a total player to being devoted to one girl who doesn't even give him the time of day.

I can't see myself with one girl. But maybe that's because I have a problem with over excessive flirting.

 

Luna POV

"Hey guys" Minah said as she sat down at the empty seat next to Baro leaving the other one for me....which so happened to be next to Ji-Ho or Zico if you will.

I just smiled and waved

"Hello Ladies" Kyung greeted "Ready for the weekend?"

"You bet I am!" Minah eagerly replied "I've been waiting this whole week to just relax."

"Any plans?" Baro asked bringing his hands up rest his chin on them focusing his attention on Minah.

"Not really, might hang out with Luna." Minah said looking at me for confirmation.

"I'm sorry Minah I can't, I have to babysit for someone this weekend and I'll be super busy." I said apologetically

"Why would anyone leave you with their kids?" Zico interrupted with a slight smirk while going through his phone.

"What is that supposed to mean?" I asked giving him a sideways glance

"It means you don't seem like a person who would care for children that's all." he shrugged

"What makes you say that?" I asked curious as to how he's answer.

spacer.gif"I can't really imagine someone as pretty as you changing diapers." He put down his phone while flashing me a smile which I'm sure he's used countless times on other girls.

Does he think I'm stupid or something?

Zico POV

Luna laughed, returning my smile, then she leaned in to my ear.

"You're so typical. " she whispered and with that she got up "I'm going to the library meet me there when you're finished." she said to Minah. She gave me one last smug look and walked off.

"Haha what did she say?" Minah asked curiously 

"Don't worry about it."

"She must have dissed him. Did you see his face?" Baro laughed

"That sounds like Luna." Minah nodded "But I'll go catch up with her, I'll see you guys later"

I waved goodbye as Baro and Kyung said their farewells.

"So I'm guessing you like the new girl?" Kyung asked getting up to throw his lunch away.

"I mean she's cute but she's not my type" I got up along with him gathering my trash.

"He's just saying that because she doesn't like him!" Baro teased

"How would you know?" I responded indignantly "She never said that"

"I think he's right. They look she gave you when she was leaving said it all." Kyung agreed throwing his trash in the bin along with mine

"Whatever, forget her let's just focus on this weekend" I said

Even though I'm pretty sure she's playing hard to get. I have never met a girl who automatically disliked me upon first meeting.

___________________________

Luna POV

As I walked up to Jiyong's house I checked my bag to triple check if I had everything. I knockedon the door and waited for a response. Within a few minutes little Jiyong himself opened the door welcoming me into his home.

"Hi Noona!!" he said hugging me.

"Hey Jiyong-ah, are you home alone?" I asked concerned that he opened the door and not anyone older.

"No, my brother is home, but he's upstairs sleeping." Jiyong said locking the door behind him.

spacer.giffor his age he's very smart. 

But his brother sounds slightly irresponsible but I don't know him so I can't say that.

"Oh I see, well how about you go read some of your books and I'll make you something to eat."

"Ok!" Jiyong said go upstairs to get some of his books.

I headed over to the living room and set my bag down. I went to the kitchen to see what I could make with the food they had. Then I heard footsteps from behind me.

"Jiyong-ah did you find a good-" I turned around to find not Jiyong but Zico.

"What are you doing here?" we said simultaneously, both surprised

Then it hit me Woo Jiyong and Woo Ji Ho! He was Jiyong brother.

"Wait, don't tell me your the babysitter." He said 

"and you're the older brother" I sighed

this is going to be a long weekend.....

​-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys, sorry for the late update. Even though it's summer I've been busy with alot of things and on top of that I've been low on inspiration and ideas. However I will try harder from now on. Thanks for commenting and subscribing (comments really keep me going). I honestly didn't know how much people enjoyed this story. thanks alot!

comment and subscribe :)