Chapter 2

A Loveless Man...?

♪Dashi dorawa! Dorawa, dorawa! Dashi dorawa! Dorawa, dorawa! Dashi dorawa! Dorawa, dorawa! Dashi dorawa!~~~♫

Infinite stood there in their final pose in the dance studio. Everything was perfection. Their dancing, synchronization, singing, and image; it was all perfect. I mean what could you say, they were robots, they were made for perfection. The sound of clapping and praising came into the scene.

“Woah,” JiSun exclaimed. “That was amazing guys. Only two weeks left then you guys can finally make a debut performance.”

“Can you believe there are only two weeks left until our big day!?” SungJong (#930903) said with much glee and excitement.

“Aigoo~ I’m so nervous,” SungYeol (#910827) expressed.

“What if we mess up?” DongWoo (#901122) asked worriedly.

“C’mon we’re robots, that’s impossible,” L (#920313) answered without a single drop of amusement in his tone.

“Hi JiSun,” WooHyun (#910208) came and slung his arm around her shoulder. “How are you doing on this fine lovely day?”

“I’m great and how are you doing?” JiSun answered reluctantly as she tried to escape him.

“I’m amazing now that you’re here,” he brought her closer to him and winked at her.

HoWon didn’t like how WooHyun was acting around JiSun, he felt this strange emotion of what the humans called ‘jealousy’ and he did not like that feeling at all. When he was about to rip him off of her, leader SungGyu (#890428) stepped in.

“Let’s go take a shower first before we do anything else guys!” SungGyu hollered to the rest of the Infinite boys.

“Wait here for me okay? I’ll be back my love,” WooHyun left and blew a kiss to her. JiSun gave an unwilling smile. *I must have not gotten enough sleep when I was building him. He’s so... Greasy.*

~~~~~~~

After everyone has had their shower, HoWon went to DongWoo’s room to clear up some things in his mind.

“DongWoo Hyung,” HoWon called to get his attention.

“What’s up Hoya?” DongWoo responded. HoWon still wasn’t used to his given name and he still cringed at it.

“What is it called when you feel like something has been taken from you?”

DongWoo gave him a weird look, “what do you mean?”

“Like for example, if something that belonged to you was taken away by someone else, what is that called?”

“Like that person is a thief? Well, I guess you would feel sad then.”

“What about when you deeply admire someone?”

“Isn’t that just admiration?”

“But what if it’s more than that?”

“What’s up with all these human emotion questions Hoya?” DongWoo looked at him in a weird way. “Are you okay?”

“Yeah I’m fine, I’m just curious, that’s all.”

“Well maybe it’ll help if you ask an actual human, like say JiSun?”

HoWon’s gears inside began turning faster at the mention of her name. *This feeling, I want to know what this feeling is.* “You’re right, I should go ask her now. Thanks Hyung! Bye!” With that, he left immediately to go find JiSun at the dance studio.

When HoWon got to the dance studio, he saw JiSun closing it up. “JiSun-ah!”

She turned around and saw him. “Oh? HoWon-ah!” She waved to him to come closer to her. It felt better to hear JiSun call him by his actual name; it felt right.

“What are you doing today?”

“I was thinking about going home to relax and watch a movie.”

“Can I come with you?”

“Don’t you have to stay and practice?”

“Not at the moment,” HoWon rubbed the back of his neck shyly. “Plus, we just done practicing too. So can I come?” He pleaded her by making the cutest puppy face ever.

“Fine, you win. Let’s go to my apartment.” JiSun sighed in defeat, but she was happy with it.

~~~~~~~

“JiSunnie,” HoWon called out as the movie was playing. “Why is the guy not letting her leave?”

“Well, he is going to be sad if she leaves him.”

“But why?”

“Because she is a very special person to him.”

“How?”

“She was always there for him when no one else was,” she began to get frustrated with HoWon’s constant questions throughout the movie.

“Ooooohhhh,” he nodded his head. “Why?”

“HoWon! Just watch the movie!”

“But you didn’t answer my question!” He whined.

JiSun let out a deep sigh of frustration. “The guy doesn’t want the girl to leave because she will be gone for a long time and he might not be able to see her ever again. The girl never wanted to leave him, but she has to in order for the guy to continue his family business. No matter how much she loved him, she had to do that for his sake. Even though he doesn’t want to admit it, he loves her just as much as she loves him.” She explained the whole scene/movie to him. “There happy?”

HoWon sat and thought about it for a while, throughout her explanation there was only one word that stood out to him. Love. He sat and thought about for a long time, trying to understand how this ‘love’ thing worked. “JiSunnie,”

“What is it this time?” She finally put the movie on pause and turned to face him.

“What is love?” He looked at her genuinely with curious eyes. “Is it redo-able?”

JiSun was stunned, she didn’t know how to answer him. Then she remembered that it was a strict order that ‘love’ was the only emotion that was prohibited to be in them. “Well, love isn’t really ‘redo-able,’ but according to the dictionary, it means: ‘an intense feeling of deep affection’. In other words, let’s say two people really like each other like in this movie. They will do anything it takes for them to be together. It’s almost like admiring someone so deeply that you would go as far as dying for them.”

HoWon thought back to his conversation with DongWoo. So that was it. HoWon finally figured it out. *I love her... I love JiSun... Yang JiSun...*

JiSun turned back to watching the movie as HoWon sat there and embraced this new emotion that he has never heard about. Before the movie could even come to an end, JiSun fell asleep against HoWon’s shoulder. He examined her features. *She’s beautiful, no not even. She’s a goddess. Everything about her is perfect.* He swiped her bangs to the side of her face. *How can a human be so perfect? They aren’t robots, they aren’t specially designed, and yet she is like an angel. Everything is just... perfect.* That night, they both fell asleep on the couch together as HoWon also leaned his head against her’s.

The next morning, JiSun woke up and realized she was next to HoWon. She gently pulled away from him and couldn’t help but just look at him. When clock on the wall finally caught her attention, she noticed she was late. She released herself from his grip and went to get ready. When HoWon woke up, he noticed her scrambling through her apartment and smiled at the sight. He took time and thought about what JiSun told him last night. It’s almost like admiring someone so deeply that you would go as far as dying for them. *I love her.* He was overjoyed at how that sounded. When he saw that she was getting ready to leave, he didn’t want that to happen. He didn’t like the idea of her leaving him. Then he thought back to the movie and how the main guy always held the main girl by the wrist.

“HoWon-ah, I gotta leave now so just loc-...” JiSun was cut off by his sudden actions as she was getting her shoes on. He held her by the wrist and turned her to face him. Dugeun Dugeun Dugeun *What’s happening?*

“Why do you have to leave?”

“HoWon-ah, I have to work and you have to go practice later too.”

“Can’t we just stay here together again? Like yesterday?” HoWon had the most longing eyes ever. He wanted this more than anything.

“We can’t, both of us have things to do. We were lucky we could even just hang out yesterday,” JiSun felt bad for rejecting his very tempting offer. “You also have your debut performance coming soon and you need to practice for that. So maybe next time okay?”

HoWon didn’t know else to say, all the things she said was true. He did have his debut performance in two weeks. Once he debuted he wouldn’t be able to do these things with JiSun anymore. *It’s almost like admiring someone so deeply that you would go as far as dying for them. It’s time...*

“JiSun,” he slowly let go of her wrist.

“What?”

“I love you.”

 

 

 

 

 

UPDATE:

Voila! Thus chapter 2 has appeared!

Hope you guys are enjoying it so far ^^

Not much to say so...

Byeeeee~

SUBSCRIBE :D/COMMENT <3/ SHARE ^^

~seayang14