The Dreams which Intertwine my Reality

The Crimson Beauty that Pours from her Wounds

JiJi woke up to the sound of birds chirping and the plants whispering as they blowed softly in the wind. She sat up in bed and rubbed her eyes still not completley woken. She gets up and walks out of her room and over to the bathroom to wash her face and brush her teeth then she goes downstairs to warm up her plate of food from last night that she didn't finish. She walks over to the plant and gently brushes her hand across its leaves. She whispers, "Good morning." To it and it's little flower buds bloom bright yellow roses. JiJi laughs quietly, "You're not supposed to bloom roses..." She said to the original orchid plant who somehow managed to bloom roses. "Quite impressive..." She hears a voice say from behind her and she quickly turns around to see Jonghun standing there behind the counter with a glass of water watching her. JiJi's eyes open in shock, "W-where did you come from? Why are you always popping out of nowhere?!" She says angrily. Jonghun smiles and walks from behind the counter and over to where she stood stopping just far enough to see her face-to-face, "Now I know your little secret." JiJi's keeps up her poker face and narrows her eyes, "What secret?" Jonghun smirks and leans over her a bit gently tilting her head upwards do her could see her eyes directly; “I can’t tell you little miss elf whisperer. It’s a secret.” He says placing a finger on his lip. JiJi’s face wavered and she tried to brush off the fact he guessed correctly, “Elves don’t exist. You read too many fairy tales.” Jonghun chuckles softly, “There isn’t much need to read them if people write them about me all the time.” He said with a wink. JiJi’s sudden realization of what Jonghun said shocked her so much she gasped, “A-a fairy?” She whispered. Jonghun’s face looked saddened, “What’s wrong? You don’t want to be my friend just because you found out what I am? I never judged you when you were spying on me and your friend.” JiJi’s face flushed red, “W-what are you talking about! I wasn’t-I um” Jonghun holds up his hand to stop her from lying another word, “I already know it was you. From the moment I first seen you two hitchhiking a ride I felt some sort of connection between you… in my gut I could sense you weren’t human.”  JiJi looked up at him, “If you knew that was me then why were you acting so curious t-touching the plant l-like that!” She asked feeling herself blush. Jonghun starches his head, “I was just playing around. It’s not like I went overboard.” JiJi glared at him, “And just exactly how do you know what is overboard?!”  Jonghun laughs and he walks over to JiJi who backs up a bit into the counter."When I go like this?" He asks and steps closer to her gently brushing the side of her face.He trialed his finger along the rim of her neck and JiJi shivered, “Why are you so warm?” Jonghun shrugs, “It’s because of my magic. I have so much of it and it makes me overheated.” JiJi nods feeling his body heat radiate from him like a lamp. “W-well anyway I’m pretty sure Sohee is ready to go back home. I’ve been ready to leave, so if you don’t mind could you drop us off in about an hour?” JiJi asks stepping away from Jonghun a bit. “Yeah sure.” He says. JiJi nods and goes up stairs to the room and starts packing. She picks up her bag about to leave the room until she looks back in the corner of the room to the little plant that was wilted when she first arrived. “I’m sorry. If I could take you I would… but I’ll leave the door cracked so when he passes by he can remember you.” She smiled sadly and left the door ajar. JiJi walks over to Sohee’s room and knocks gently, “Hey Sohee?” She hears a sigh from the other side of the room and the door swings open, “Come inside JiJi. We need to talk.” Sohee says seriously grabbing her arm and pulling her inside. “What were you and Jonghun talking about this morning? It looked like you two were flirting.” She said with asnappy tone and a glare. JiJi squinted her eyes, “He found out I was a elf when he seen me cure that plant with my hands and he guessed and figured it out. Then I told him to get ready to drop us off in about an hour since it’s like already 8:49 a.m.” Sohee blinked and her eyes were wide and innocent, “S-so you weren’t flirting?” JiJi rolls her eyes, “Umm no.” Sohee sighs with relief, “Oh! Oh my God thank you so much! I totally thought you two were… I was about to kick your ash.” JiJi’s eyebrows rise up confused, “Wait-what? Why would you do that hypethtically speaking if he or I were flirting?” Sohee sighs, “Because umm if it’s not clear already to your dim self I had called dibs on him.” JiJi couldn’t believe what she was hearing, “Dibs? He’s a person… not an object. You can’t just call dibs on a person.” Sohee shrugged, “Oh well. I did and he’s mine. I won’t let anyone else have him. When we talked…I felt a connection…like I really knew him. He understands me so well for a human. I guess you can say I fell for him?”  She says blushing. JiJi nods acting surprised, “Yeah! Well I think the two of you would be great together.” Sohee smiles, “Really??!” JiJi smiles and gives her a thumbs up, “Totally. Now um let’s hurry and pack our stuff.” Sohee skips over to her bed and does a small dance, “Kay boss!” JiJi helps Sohee pack the rest of her stuff and they both go down stairs with Jonghun standing next to the counter twirling his car keys in his hand. He looks up at them and smiles, “You two ready to go?” They both nodded and Sohee hopped in the passenger seat excitedly and JiJi crawled in the back not liking the fact that her best friend would have fought her over liking someone. Jonghun sat up the driver’s seat and started the engine driving out of his parking area and backing up onto the road. They start their long day of driving and Sohee doesn’t waste a seconds worth of opportunities, and she talks off to Jonghun and JiJi just zones out completely ignoring her and decides to speak with the trees that they passed by. She giggled softly with her eyes closed and ear pressed against the glass pane of the window, and Jonghun looks over at her from the review of his mirror. He watches her gazing back at given chances like at stops or in turns. Sohee noticed and she looked back at JiJi to see what she was doing to get his attention. She seen JiJi was asleep and looked back confused. *Why is he acting like she’s such a big deal?* She thought to herself and ignored it. She smiled at Jonghun and he smiled back while he continued driving and she gently laid her head against the glass of the window and fell asleep too.

~~*** Running though the forest barefoot, with white dress that crinkled just shy of her knees JiJi laughs hopping over vines and logs. She stops and closes her eyes standing in the middle of the forest where everything was pitch black accept for the small area where a ray of light peeked through to from a small circle. JiJi strides over to the middle of the circle of light and closed her eyes holding out the palm of her hands. She heard footsteps and her eyes fluttered open and she seen another girl walked up to the circle with an identical dress, a cute baby like face, and brown eyes. The girl looked a bit scared and JiJi closed her hands then a second later she made flowers bloom in them. The girl looked awed and slowly walked up next to JiJi. Even though they were complete strangers they both felt a connection bigger than the both of them pull them together and they instantly felt a trust for one another.  They both smiled at one another and quickly looked at the rustling sounds in the bushed with rising anxiety.  A gigantic beast that resembled the features of a wolf came from out of the darkness and gracefully walked over to the two girls sniffing them. JiJi flinched and the wolf beast noticed and it studied her with eyes of curiosity. “What are your names?” It asks and both the girl and JiJi jumps from the unexpected voice. “Wait W-What? H-How c-can you t-talk?” The girl asks and the beast looks over to her, “As you could have told by my unnatural size, I am not the normal creature that you call a wolf.” JiJi blinks, “So that means you must be a lycan?” The beast nods its great head. “I can appear in my human form, but I am more powerful in my wolf state.” They both nod. The beast looks up to her, “You are the Wood Elf I suspect?” He says to JiJi. JiJi nods a bit surprised he knew so easily and the girl gasped, “S-so you both are not human?” They nodded, “But we do not bring harm among the mortals. In fact we are able to intermix with them as long as they are dedicated to keeping our whereabouts and information a secret.” The wolf reassured. “Yeah I actually like humans a lot. They have so much emotion, and they also display craftsmanship of great work with every feature.” JiJi said smiling to the girl. She smiled and felt honored from the praise, “T-thanks.” The wolf looked around glaring into the darkned woods. He growls a low and ominously at something not keen to JiJi or the girls eyes. “Stay inside the light! Don’t move for anything!” He shouted and that was a que set to a thousand different evil creatures running towards them and burning in the small ray of light. They both screamed and the wolf fought off the creatures bravely. A large number of bats suddenly flew over the small opening of that illuminated the forest floor and blocked it out. The girls stood back to back frightened and the wolf shouted, “Run!!” JiJi grabbed the girl’s hand and they both ran like the wind. A arm came from nowhere and grabbed the girls and JiJi tried to pull her back, “No!!!” She screamed. The girl cried, “Let me go! Run!” JiJi’s mind raced and used her powers to tie the hands with the vines who had grabbed the girl. JiJi caught her and they both continued running hand in hand hoping that their feet don’t fail them before they can find the exit. “Just a little longer were almost to the exit!” JiJi shouted. Suddenly a pair of hands grabbed JiJi and pulled her back into the darkness and the last image she saw was the girl’s frightened face.**~~~

“JiJi! Wake up already!” She heard from a distance and felt a burning pain against her thy. “Ow…” She groaned and squint her eye lids open sleepily. “Where here. Come on!” Sohee said with a smile. JiJi sits up and stretches getting out of the car and Jonghun hands both of the girls their bags, “There you go ladies. Please be careful, and I hope to see you again.” He said with a smile. Sohee blushed, “Well you never know. Maybe you might.” JiJi shrugged, “Eh. It’s a small world. You guys will run into each other sooner or later I bet.”  Sohee laughed, “Oh JiJi.” She hugged her shoulders tightly and whispered a ‘Thanks’ then they both continued to walk. “Oh crap my wallet!” JiJi exclaims feeling all pockets for it. Sohee’s eyes grow wide, “Hurry and get it before he-… drives…off. Oh…never mind.” JiJi groans, “Man…” Sohee pats her shoulder, “Maybe he will come back one day and we can meet up with him and get your wallet back.” JiJi pouts, “That only happens in fairy tales.” Sohee winked, “But hey. Cinderella surely got some good luck from losing her shoe. Your wallet just might be magical!” She exclaimed. JiJi shook her head and sighed as they both walked down the road of the city to the way home.