Irrelevant Memories Shall be Rended

The Crimson Beauty that Pours from her Wounds

“You know that is treason to feed upon the humans! Have you no idea how many generations we have kept this scared promise to the government!” His face was furious as he looked down upon his eldest son Siwon with disappointment, “I have made myself clear. Going to a human school and interfering is too much of a risk to take of you losing control of your temper or hunger. Do not ask me this again.” He dissmesied his son. Siwon passed by the large potriats on the walls of his acesstors looking into the reflections seeing himself. He toched his face, “How is it that we are so different from the humans…” He says to himself. One of the maids gently pat his shoulder, “Please sir… try not to make the master to upset… I would hate to see him raise his temper at you, his eldest son.” Siwon sighs, “Why can’t he just let me go! What is he so afraid of?! Isn’t he supposed to be the head of the clan? If so why is he making such a huge deal out of”- Zhou Mi cuts him off with a sharp glare, “Do not speak of father in such manners! He knows what’s best…he’s the leader of all Vampires… so I’m pretty sure that he is only doing this to protect us…” Siwon shrugs the maid’s hand from his shoulder and walks pass the both of them going up to his room chambers. He walks over quickly and looks out of the window and down at the human girl that walked along side… “A Vampire…?”

“HYUNA!!! NO GIVE THAT BACK PLEASE!!” Taeyeon shouts blushing trying to get back her diary. “No way! There has to be some good stuff in here if you write in it this much! Ohhhhh do you have a boyfriend?” Taeyeon gawks in shock, “No way! She says reaching to snatch it out of her hand, but Hyuna is quick and doges her attempt. “Aww why not? You’re so cute!”   Taeyeon shakes her head, “N-no I’m not…” She denies trying to get her diary back. Hyuna sighs, “Why do you think that? I’m pretty sure lots of boys fall for you.” She says with a smile. Taeyeon pouts her lip and gives up and starts to walk normally beside Hyuna, “Easy for you to say. Everyone loves you… you’re like the school idol.” Hyuna gives an dark grin, “Do you actually think that they “love” me? Do you think they love me for who I am or for how I look? Taeyeon bites her lip and fiddles her fingers, “Well I guess you’re right… I’m sorry.” Hyuna looks over to her and giggles a bit handing her back her diary, “It’s okay.” Taeyeon smiles and looks at her watch. He eyes go wide and she gasps, “Oh my gosh!! I have to go! Bye Hyuna!! See you tomorrow!” Taeyeon shouts running off into the distance.

*Oh no! It’s almost dawn… my mom is going to get so angry if she gets home and I’m not ther-*  “STOP!” She hears a man shout loudly and commandingly behind her. Taeyeon stops dead in her tracks and breathes heavily and starts to panic.  “Stay calm mortal… just stay where you are and don’t move another step or you’ll be dead meat.”  The man walks past her a bit looking far off into the distance. He relaxes some and looks back at her narrowing his eyes, “Weren’t you taught to not wonder around the woods alone?” Taeyeon who was so shocked to even speak tries to make out a sentence stuttering a bit, “Y-y-you called m-me mortal…?”  She says terrified. The man curses lightly under his breath, “I…um I mean…” Before he could finish his sentence Taeyeon takes off running in the opposite direction trying to get as far as she can away from the man, but she turns her head while running to see him right behind her. She’s about to let out a loud scream but he grabs her and covers with the palm of his hand before she could. “Please…don’t scream. Don’t be afraid I’m not going to hurt you…” He says trying to soothe her mind. Taeyoon starts to cry and the man flinches gently letting her go. Taeyoon wobbles a bit and starts to run again not looking back afraid that he would get her again. She felt like she was in a dream her mind swirling and fuzzy and she finally reaches her house. She runs to her room and locks her door panting and lies down onto her bed.

Zhou Mi’s eyes go wide, “WHAT??” Siwon sighs and starches his head, “It was an accident…” Zhou Mi groans and rubs his creased brows, “At least have some sense and say “girl” instead of “mortal” you idiot! Now we have to erase her memories and you know how much the headmaster hates that…” Siwon rolls his eyes, “Well if you’re done with my lecture I would like to go erase her memories now before she tells people about it.”  Zhou Mi shakes his head, “I’m have no time to interfere with your dillydallying quarrels . I have things I need to finish here, but you may go do the job yourself.” Zhou Mi says walking past him to the library chambers to finish his research. Siwon sighs and walks out of the house and through the woods in vampiric speed which would be only a blink of an eye to a mortal point of view. He follows the trail of Taeyeon’s scent and walks up to the decent sized two story home, and he unlocks the back door with his powers. Siwon steps inside his feet like feathers not making a single sound as he walked in a blur up the stairs. He peeked through the crack of Taeyoon’s door and saw her writing in a small notebook with an angelic expression on her face. He was astounded and watched her for a while.

Taeyeon writes in her journal happily and giggles a bit about her day. That is until she remembers the part of the man in the woods calling her a mortal. She stops writing feeling the tenison and fear rise into her once again and she gets up and walks over to her window peeking out of it, ten locking it pulling down the curtains. She turns back around and sees him standing there in her room. Her eyes grew big with fear and he ran up to her in full vamperic speed covering , “Shhh… this won’t hurt a lot I promise.” Taeyeon screams are mumbled and she kicks and thrashes her arms and legs until Siwon gently eases her with his powers making her vision a bit cloudy, “Nothing from today of me shall be remembered…” He says his eyes glowing a deep bright crimson red and Taeyeon slowly drifts off to sleep.