4 [ Hunhan's Ending ]

Jealousy
 
HunHan's Ending.
" Sehunnie ! Ca- nah that's too gay. " Kai thought to himself.
" Sehunah. Come to the dance studio toda-.. Nah that's too forceful . " Kai sighed again.
" Hey Sehun, come t- " Kai was mouthing before he got cut off by Sehun.
" Why do you keep sighing dude. " Sehun said, chuckling at him.
" It's nothing. " Kai sighed again, in defeat.
" Did you want to ask something? " Sehun asked, while his ' imaginary beard ' as a joke. 
" ... How did you know ? " Kai asked, confused.
" I can read your minddd. " Sehun chuckled.
" Just kidding, you were mouthing my name.. Weren't you? " He said, tilting his head to one side in confusion.
" Uhm yeah wonder. I was wondering i- " Kai was cut off by Luhan.
" Sehun-ah ! Let's go for bubble tea after school! " Luhan called out to Sehun coming in the middle of both of them.
" Huh? Sure ~ " Sehun said, with a liberated tone.
" Ah ! Kai ! I didn't see you here ~ " Luhan said, suddenly noticing Kai.
" Ah.. Y-yea... " Kai stuttered in disappointment.
" So what did you want to talk to me about? " Sehun said after Luhan left to find Xiumin.
" Do you want to go to the dance studio tomorrow or something..? " Kai asked.
" Huh? " Sehun was not focusing on him, he was focusing more on Xiumin and Luhan.
" ... Nevermind. " Kai slouched as he dragged his feet to his seat.
- During the lesson.. -
" LUHAN AND SEHUN, STOP TALKING AT THE BACK ! " The teacher scolded the both of them in furiousity.
" Mianhae~ " Luhan stood up and bowed to the teacher.
But Sehun just sat there not caring about the teacher.
" Hey, shouldn't you be apologising as well? " Kai asked the sleepy Sehun sitting next to him.
" It's fine, she'll get over it. " Sehun said , while leaning his head on one of his hands.
" Wow. " Kai mouthed.
" Sehun's... really.. brattily badass. " Kai said, feeling his heart thump loudly as he thought of Sehun's shirtless body.
" Ugh ! What has gotten into me, he's going to be with Luhan anyway. " Kai said, slapping his own face.
" You're really crazy at times, Kai. " Sehun said, showing off his angelic smile, causing Kai's heart to thump faster.
" A-a-ah..? H-haha.. " Kai stuttered again, trying to stop himself from blushing too hard.
" Heh. " Sehun smirked, while petting Kai.
Soon the class ended, and Sehun went off with Luhan. 
Since that day, Sehun went out with Luhan almost everyday.
Kai would only smile bitterly when they were together, but break down when he was alone..
 

JUST SO THERE AREN'T ANY CONFUSIONS.

THIS IS JUST A SIDE PART FOR THIS STORY, IT WILL NOT IMPACT FUTURE CHAPTERS. 

OH AND YAY. I FINALLY UPDATED THIS.