Chapter 5

Apple-flavoured Kisses

---(Time Skip, 3 years later; Yifan/Kris: 16, Zitao: 13) Part 5---

Yifan had hit puberty, his sudden growth spurt making him tower over the rest of his schoolmates. It was his last year in secondary school(A/N: I'm sorry! I don't know about you guys' education system, but here in SG, we have Primary[7-12], Secondary[13-16] and then College/Polytechnic[17-18/19]. If you guys could, I wouldn't mind you providing me info on your edu systems.. :) thks) and it was Zitao's first year, he had gained popularity and was known as 'Kris' throughout the cohort. Like an stereo-typical K-drama, Kris was swooned over by girls and "hormonal" boys. Confessions and flirts were a common sight for the "pretty boy", but all he ever wanted or needed all the time was Zitao by his side. During the same(timing wise) recesses and lunch breaks, Kris would go all the way to Zitao's classes, just to bring him to have their food together, even when Zitao's class was all the way at the other end of the school compound... He even secretly photocopied Zitao's timetable just so he would know where Zitao was each day(sneaky chap.. XP). He would pull Zitao by his gently, things and all, to whereverhis friends were eating and everytime his fans would croon over their "bromance". At first, when Kris had started with the habit of appearing at his classroom to "" him, he would just stare blankly as Kris' fans looked to him in close approximity to see if he deemed fit to be with "their" Kris, almost scaring the s out of the young boy. But of course, his 'Yifan-ge' was always there to protect him. Since then, Zitao had even won over some fans of his own, sending him notes and letters to say how cute Kris and him look together and such.. Zitao even recently received a basket of apple-flavoured lollipops from a fan, it was a never-ending supply...

---

"Zitao?" Kris popped his head inside the classroom to see his favourite 'didi' with his group of new friends, packinghis belongings while laughing and chatting with them. Kris smiled as he sauntered into the classroom in his magnificent glory, 'lighting up' the classroom with his 'brilliancy'(A/N: Is there even such a word?O.o). Everybody's eyes turned to him as he went over to Zitao, helping him pack his stuff. Zitao cutely smiled in appreciation of his ge's help, melting almost all his classmates like ice-cream, even the group that had once again gathered outside the classroom was no exception. One even fainted... You see, anyone who was either in Zitao's or Yifan's or one of their friends' classes were considered extremely lucky in the school... Kris turned to Zitao's two new friends, inspecting them with narrowed eyes. Finally deeming them fit of joining his group. "Want to join us?" Kris' eyes went back to normal in a bling of an eye, smiling brightly at them.

"Really?! We could?!" The taller one squealed, the shorter one beside him still in a daze. "Yeah." Kris replied. Finally getting the attention of the shorter one.. "Wahhh... omgeez... I'm sorry, I... didn't see you there... the light is... just-just so~ blinding..." He tuned back into his previous state, Kris raised an eyebrow at him questioningly. "I-I'm sorry... I apologize on my friend's behalf... Oh wait.. I haven't introduced us yet have I?" He questioned. Zitao shook his head for Kris, willing his new friends to go on. "Oh, I'm Junhong or Zelo if you prefer and this is... ermmm... JongUp... JongUp? Hyung? Hyung!"(A/N: Yes, I know JongUp is a year older than Junhong, just take it that they're the same age in this story..).Junhong shouted screamed at JongUp. "Oh.. Oh! I'm sorry.. I just can't help it.. It was so beautiful~!..." The three turned to where JongUp was staring at... the light... no. No. A moth was flying 'round the light... A-moth... "O.k... wanna go now?" Kris laced his finger's with Zitao's, the warmness from Kris' hand getting to his cheeks. "Zitao are you o.k.?" Junhong questioned. Everybody looked to him, lowering his head, he nodded. An apple-flavoured lollipop found it's way into his mouth, looking up, Kris smiled warmly down at him.

The four strolled out of class and into the cafeteria where the rest were. Intros done and all, their food was already bought by the rest. "GeGe... I can't finish my lollipop.."(A/N: Yes, I know it's a pathetic excuse...) Kris raised his eyebrows, thinking of a solution to not waste the lollipop. The lollipop was pulled out of Zitao's mouth with a 'pop' and placed into Kris mouth. Before Zitao could even comprehend what happened, screams, whoops and cheers were heard all around them ... Zitao got startled and immediately scrambled into Kris' warm embrace. Another round of screams and whoops erupted once more and.. nearer.. scaring the pure daylights out of Zitao this time and he clung to Kris for his dear life, he still couldn't get use to th fans watching them.. "Let's just let this be an act of 'fan-service'." Kris comforted Zitao. "I got it all on tape~!" Jongdae teased. "Let me see! Let me see! They were adorable~! OMG!" Luhan, KyungSoo, Suho, Minseok, Baekhyun and Yixing all shouted screamed... "Blackmail object... heheheh..." Chanyeol darkly whispered to himself..

Indirect Kiss #5.

 

A/N: Hope you guys like this chapter.. I find it crappy... Thks for reading! 

Oh yes, I've also intrigued many of you guys with how your usernames appeared in the chapter.. well, I'm revealing that now~! I also just recently learnt of it while on aff.. I was on the home page when I saw this 'Tips' column at the sight.. It said to try putting ' < you >you< /you > ' in your chapter and it'll appear your reader's name, you can try it, without the spaces and the two inverted comas at the side though.
So thank you for reading this chappie, you ! Hahaz~ See you in the next chapter! And the subbies for suscribing too! O.k. nights~ Or morning... 
 
*didi--> younger brother or namja dongsaeng 
and remember, JongIn and Sehun are a year younger than Zitao but they're in the same year, k? :)