Chapter 6-Transition

Apple-flavoured Kisses

Hey everyone! I'm back! and this chapter is gonna be short cause it's like the link where you can either choose to continue with the fluffy and short chapter or the angsty but sweet chapter.:) So hope you don't mind~ 

---(Time Skip, few months later, Yifan's graduation from Secondary School)Part 6-Transition---

His name was called... getting up from his seat, he collected his report card and sat back down. Afraid to look at his score, he slowly slide his fingers away from the numbers that would deem the worth of his brain.. Peeking at the numbers, he stared at it in shock, rubbing his eyes, he looked at the marks once again, he had scored a distinction! Seems like his brain was worth something after all. His hard work hadn't gone to waste, all those nights spent staying up late just to revise... His name was called again, he went up to receive a plain envelope his teacher smiled brightly at him, 'It must be something good!' He tore the envelope opened to revealed a scholarship to one of the most prestigious colleges in the area, he squealed! Like a man girl. He couldn't wait to share the great news!...

---

"GeGe, does that mean I won't see you anymore?" Zitao sniffed lightly at the thought of being separated from his favourite-gege-of-all-time. "No, no. Of course not. Only in school we wouldn't get to see each other. But we can still meet up for ice-cream or desserts or... cake! Or you can just comeover." Kris suggested, they only live a street away from each other. "Oh, o.k. GeGe..." Zitao still felt down. "Here, this sweet's for you. Cheer up o.k. Taozi? Remember this sweet?" Zitao's eyes lit up. "Oh! It's the one you gave me when I went to visit the doctor when I was six right?" "Yep. Eat this and be good. We'll still see each other often o.k. Taozi? I'll wait for the time you enter my school..."

A/N:So... yep. Short chapter:) The next chapter would be the fluffly and short chapter and after, the angsty but sweet chapter as I think the angsty but sweet chapter is more sweet:D As they always say: "Save the best for the last!" Right? Hahaz, right, I actually drew a scene from each alternate ending, I find the procedure of putting it up here too tiring and troublesome soooo... I'll be posting it on my instagram account and twitter account for those of you who do not have either and I'll paste the link here for you guys:) Thanks so far for the support! Love you~