What I Think of When I'm Bored

The Life of a Nerdy Idol

 Shutting the door to his apartment, Donghae sighed and slumped against the wall, closing his eyes and taking his jacket off. The photo shoot had taken so long he hadn't had enough time to take off the clothes and had to come home with them on. The leather of the jacket felt warm against his skin but he took it off anyone. He decided to walk home and everyone stared as he walked down the street. Doghae was thankful he at least had time to fetch his sunglasses from the table. No one on the street knew it was him, so all they did was stare at his mysterious figure, making his way down the street. 

 So, standing up straight and stretching, he dropped the jacket to the floor, not bothing to pick it up. A yawn escaped his lips as he clumsily shut the door behind him. Who knew taking photos would be so exhausting? Maybe it was because Heechul wouldn't let him rest. Some of the positions he had to hold for minutes until the high profile photographer was satisfied. His back ached slightly and made him feel like an old man. Donghae was only in highschool and felt like he would be put in a nursing home soon! Pouting at the thought he walked into the little apartment and looked around.

 The room wasn't lit but you could see everything as the setting sun peeked just over the window sill. Warm, orange light flooded through the blinds and dusted the floor a golden yellow. His carpet was a creamy beige color, the walls a bright white with cocoa accents. Even though it was small, it was a very fancy room. A flat screen TV hung from the wall just across the cream-white couch. It was positioned just in front so he didn't have to turn his head to face the television. The couch was also very comfortable. Sometimes, Donghae felt like he could lay there and never wake up, almost like Sleeping Beauty.

 Rolling his eyes and laughing at himself in the dim room, he turned the lights on an entered the kitchen. It was fairly big, enough room to move around. A white island sat in the middle, it's bulk taking up most of the room but leaving anough space to walk around. Silver utensils like ladels and tongs, silverware hidden in the drawers by the sink.

 He walked to the fridge and opened it, looking around at it's contents. Grimacing slightly at how empty it was he pulled a bottle of milk out. He'd need to go shopping soon and that was always a fun experience...not. Whenever he went shopping, Donghae had to be on his guard the whole time. Making sure no one reconized him behind those glasses. Shaking his head he opened the carton and drank straight from it, it was almost empty anyways. 'Just like the fridge.' he thought.

  Finishing the milk and closing the carton, he threw it in the trash and walked back into the living room. He then turned into a hall were it broke to three doors. On th right side was the two bedrooms. One was his while the other aws a spare guest room, he didn't know why he had a spare room either. No one ever visited unless it was his parents but that was it. Turning to face the left of the hall, he opened the door to the bathroom. He needed to take a shower so, shutting the door behind him, he stripped and entered the shower.

 Donghae turned the water on and let it just run over his cold body. The warmth seemed to soak into every part of his body, warming it up like a giant cup of cocoa. Days just seemed to get colder and colder lately. Thanksgiving was the next holiday up as Halloween just ended. Hopefully, he'd be able to spend time at his home back in Mokpo. It was always nice to spend holidays with his family. Smiling at the thought he started washing his hair. His thick brown locks were soon white and sudsy as he washed his hair. Washing it off he finished by cleaning his body as the warmth started to dwindle. It was a habit of his to take super long showers.

 Starting to shiver, he turned the water and got out. Wrapping a fluffy white towel around his waist after drying his hair, he opened the door and walked out. Instead of heading to his room though, he headed to the living room. The sun peeked through the curtains as a goldn orange now. Standing in front of the window, water dripped on his shoulders. Sunlight kissed his bare chest and he smiled at the warmth. 

 Remembering that he was still in a towel though, he quickly scrambled to his bedroom. Pulling on a pair of boxers and sweatpants he looked as more sunlight flooded in through a small window by his bed. Donghae's room was the only bright one in the house. His walls were painted bright orange and blue, the bed sheets were his favorite movie Nemo. Donghwa, his brother, jumped at every chance to make fun of the highschooler and his love for the children's movie. Shaking his head at the thought of it being silly he put a blak tank top on and threw the white towel in his drity clothes basket.

 Then he jumped onto the bed and stared at the wall. Before he went to sleep he just let his thoughts wander. Soon, he would force himself to get out of the bed and brush his teeth but that could wait. Without even meaning to, his thoughts wandered once again to that one's face. Donghae just couldn't seem to force them out of his head so, just to let it out, he focused on that person. Their dark red hair and toned muscles. They were a wonderful dancer, someone no one in the school could rival, except for the one daydreaming about him now. Maybe you could call it eveningdreaming maybe. After all, the day was coming to an end and, it was the only part of the day where he really focused on the other. Then suddenly, just like that, his thoughts wandered off to another part his brain, meaning, he was about to go to sleep. Dreaming about the other seemed so short compared to other nights but it was probably because he was so tired.

 Donghae groaned, forcing himself to get out of the bed and head to the bathroom. Looking in the mirror he could tell how much he had moved in the bed. His hair was tousled on top of his head, the brown locks curling just over his ears. The dark brown contrasted with his choclate eyes. They had a sort of light to them that could make anyone happy. He didn't really notice though as he opened the mirror cabinet and pulled his toothbrush out. Right after, he took the toothpaste and squirted it on his toothbrush, the blue substance spilling just over the sides of the bristles. Starting to brush his teeth he put the toothpaste back and closed the mirror. He stared back at his reflection and shook his head. Spitting in the sink, he washed the frothy blue-white bubbles down the drain. Being the lazy boy he was at home, he set the toothbrush on the sink counter and walked out, shutting the light behind him.

 Then, making it to his room, he shut the door behind him and jumped on the bed. The light that came in before was gone now, his room was dark and he had to wait for his eyes to adjust. So tired, he didn't bother to pull his blankets over and fell asleep. The stars stared down at him as he slept. Soon, he drifted into dream land. The only place he would actually dream of being with 'him'. Why was he always there?


IT'S BORING!!! T-T The exciting stuff is supposed to come when he's in school so just wait till the next chapter! ;A; It'll come soon! *crying on your shoulder* I promise! *holds out pinky*

ANSWER THIS AS WELL! ^^ IT WILL HELP ME IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!