Chapter 3

Diary (YoonWon)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dear Diary,

    Oh~~! Christmas~~! I’ll celebrate my Christmas with my crush. Aigoo~~! I’m getting more and more excited! I don’t even know what to wear tonight! Too bad Jess unnie and Yul unnie joined the trip, so they are not here to help me. Earlier today, I received a call from Siwonnnie oppa. He told me that we will meet at SM Park. That’s the place, I’d love to go with my love one.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

-FLASHBACK-

 

    “Yoona, you really don’t want to come?” Jessica asked her and she nodded. “Don’t you want to celebrate your christmas with us?”

 

    “It’s not that I don’t want. But Jess, I don’t think I’ll enjoy the trip.” She said and Jessica rolled her eyes.

 

    “Yoona! If that’s what you want! Then… Okay! I’m supposed not to come also. But Jessica insisted.” Yuri sighed.

 

    “Yah! Don’t clean yourself! I know you also love to come! Because your Yesung and Minho will be there and treat you like a princess!” Jessica said and laughed.

 

    “Really? Then, I also knew that you are willing to join the trip, just because of Donghae oppa! You are too afraid that other girls would flirt at him!” Yuri said and Jessica send her a death glance.

 

    “Aish! Yah! Kwon Yuri! Why wouldn’t you choose from Minho and Yesung? Instead of leaving them hanging?” Jessica asked and Yuri sends her a death glance.

 

    “Because! I don’t want to be involved on a relationship again! You knew that!” she answered and Jessica laughed.

 

    “Yeah. After what Ok Taecyeon done on you..” Jessica said and evily smiled.

 

    “Oh yeah? Then, let me guess, why you are so afraid that Donghae oppa might leave you... Because of that Jay Park Jaebum! Right? You are afraid because Jaebum told you he will never leave you! But look at what happened! He left you!” Yuri evily smiled and Jessica sends her an icy glare. While, Yoona kept on rolling her eyes.

 

    “Uhm... Yul! Jess! Instead of fighting, why wouldn’t you two leave now? The bus will not wait for both of you!” Yoona said and they smiled at her.

 

    “Thank you, Yoona. Oh! By the way! I think Siwon oppa will accompany you on Christmas Eve!” Jessica said and Yoona blushed.

 

    “We wish you two a happy Christmas! And don’t forget to tell us everything, when we return! Okay?” Yuri said and Yoona nodded. Yuri and Jessica left her alone on their dorm. Yoona sat on the couch and stared at her phone.

 

    “I really can’t believe that my dream will come true. Oppa… You really made me happy. And tonight! I’ll tell you that I like you! No... I love you!” she thought to herself and her phone rang.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yoona: “Hello?”

Siwon: “Yoong! Let’s meet tonight at SM Park! I’ll see you there!”

Yoona: “I thought you already forgot that!”

Siwon: “How can I forget that? I have to do something! I’ll end the call now! Take care!”

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

    Siwon ended the call and Yoona giggled. “He is so sweet!” she mumbled.

 

End of Flashback

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Dear Diary,

    I’m so sorry... Yeah, I’m really sorry... Siwon oppa... Oppa... Oppa... The tears start to fall from my eyes as I write this. Today is finally 26th of December... I don’t want to talk to anyone right now. I only want to write all my feelings... It’s my entire fault! It’s all because I’m a pabo! It should be me! Not him! My heart is turning into pieces after yesterday. That was supposed to be my happiest Christmas! But... It all ended up with a tear... A lot of tears...

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 -Flashback-

 

    Siwon was already waiting for Yoona at SM Park. He bought flowers for her. And he keeps smiling on everyone. “Yoong... I’ll confess to you today! I don’t know if this is right or not! All I want is to tell you everything. To tell you that I love you!” he thought to himself as he keeps on looking around. He looked at the tower clock and it’s almost 11:55pm. Siwon was getting more and more worried, so he decided to walk. As he was walking, he spotted Yoona on the other side of the way. He smiled and sighed. “YOONG!!” he yelled and wave at her. Yoona wave back at him and smiled.

 

    “WONNIE OPPA!” she yelled back.

 

    “WHAT DID YOU JUST SAID? YOU CALLED ME WONNIE?” he yelled back.

 

    “CAN I CALL YOU WONNIE? OPPA?” she yelled back and Siwon smiled at her.

 

    “OF COURSE! YOONG! I HAVE TO TELL YOU SOMETHING! I’LL GO THERE!” Siwon yelled and Yoona laughed.

 

    “NO! OPPA! I’LL GO THERE! WAIT FOR ME!” Yoona yelled and she looked around if there is a car coming. She saw nothing and starts to walk.

 <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter