Chapter 2

Diary (YoonWon)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dear Diary,

     Aigoo~! It’s been a long time, since I last wrote on you! Mianhae... Ah! Christmas is coming! The season of love. I wonder how Siwonnie oppa will celebrate his Christmas. Hmm.. I’m such a pabo! Right? I always had a chance to tell him! He is my seatmate... He always talks to me... But... Because I want to treasure our friendship. I think... It’s better not to let him know. Aigoo~! Why am I always like this? Everytime I think of him, my heart keeps on jumping! I’ve never felt this way before! Honestly... I think I’m under the spell of Siwonnie oppa! Anyway, I’ll tell you what happened today! This is some sort of happy and sad moments…

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

--FLASHBACK—

 

    “Yoong!” Siwon greeted Yoona as he sat next to her. “How are you?” He asked and Yoona smiled.

 

    “I’m fine. Oppa.” Yoona said and Siwon returned a smile.

 

    “It’s really cold last night, right? Aigoo~! Christmas is really coming! How I wish that I can tell my crush that I like her, on or before Christmas!” Siwon said and Yoona stared at him.

 

    “Oh. Your crush is a lucky girl! Well, good luck!” Yoona fakely smiled at him.

 

    “Yes! She really is a lucky one. I never thought I would meet a girl like her. She is very unique. I love everything on her!” Siwon said. Yoona felt his words are hurting him but she can’t do anything but just smile at him.

 

    “YAH!!! SIWON!!! YOONA!!!!” Jessica screamed while heading to them. “Guess what?” she said as she stood in front of Yoona and Siwon.

 

    “What?” they both asked.

 

    “I heard that we are going to a Christmas trip!” Jessica excitedly said. But both Siwon and Yoona just rolled their eyes. “Aren’t you two excited?” she asked them and they both nodded. “Aish! What kind of boring life, you two got? Honestly, you two are fated!” Jessica said as she linked her arms on Donghae’s. “Anyway, we’ll go there. Right, fishy?”

 

    “Yes!” he agreed and Jessica smiled at him. “Sica. I think they will not going to join. How about Yuri?” he asked her and Jessica smiled.

 

    “I know, the black pearl will also join…”

 

    “Yuri! Will join the Christmas trip? I should get ready now!” Yesung said as he keeps on eavesdropping their conversation. Jessica coldly glared at him.

 

    “Yah! Yesung! You better not go!” Donghae said and Yesung laughed at him.

 

    “Why? Because Minho will also come?” he asked and Donghae send him a death glance.

 

    “BECAUSE BOTH OF YOU ARE TROUBLE ON YURI!” Jessica coldly yelled at him.

 

    “Yesung is the trouble one! I’m a nice person!” Minho said and Jessica send him a icy glance.

 

    “Aish! I really don’t know, why both of you are so addicted to Yuri!” Jessica said.

 

    “Jess! Let them! They are always like the since grade school! Yul’s life will be boring without them!” Yoona laughed. Not knowing Yuri heard that.

 

    “What did you just said, Im Yoon Ah?” Yuri said and gave her a death glance.

 

    “Yoong is right!” Siwon trying to protect Yoona from the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter