Wedding Dress or Suit?

Weird Admirers
"Maybe you should wear a dress."  Kris suggested.  "Perhaps you will lose your female admirers if you wear a dress."
 
 
Amber glared at Kris for even suggesting such a thing.  "No. Never."
 
 
"Not even a wedding dress?"  Kris asked credulously.  "Does that mean you'll be wearing a tuxedo on your wedding then?"
 
 
"Seeing as how only girls like me and guys just dislike me, I'm not going to get married at this rate."  Amber sighed as his parents kept on bugging her to get married already since most of her friends are already married.
 
 
"You know that we're in the same situation."  Kris said as he only boys seem to like him and girls just simply don't.  "We should get married."
 
 
Amber choked on her drink.  She coughed for a while and felt Kris' hand patting her back comfortingly.  "I hope that's not why you decided that we should have a vacation in Las Vegas."  
 
 
Las Vegas is after all a very well known place for gunshot weddings or eloping or honeymoon or...
 
 
"I won't mind if you'll wear a tuxedo on our wedding.  You'd still be a girl underneath the clothes anyway."
 
 
Amber would have dropped her jaw if Kris hadn't kissed her right then and there.
 
 
~*~*~*~*~*~
 
Then Amber's close friends had different reactions when Amber told them that she was getting married to Kris.
 
 
"WHAT?! Since when did you become a couple?!" Luna exclaimed.
 
 
"Are you pregnant?" Krystal asked suspiciously.
 
 
"What are you going to wear on your wedding?"  Sulli asked since she basically can't imagine Amber wearing a dress.
 
 
"Congratulations!!!"  Victoria was the only one who didn't ask anything, probably because she had some sort of instict telling her that Kris and Amber will end up together since the first time Victoria introduced them to each other.
 
 
End of this drabble~ ^^ 
 
 
A/N:  The drabbles are meant to stand alone like oneshots, but I guess it can be connected if you want to, depending on your imagination ^^ Comment and tell me what you think!