The Escape

My Hellhole

Darkness in my hellhole had me on the edge of my sanity as I heard the voices of the two coming from all directions and began cackling like a madwoman. Madwoman. That thought made me cackle again until I heard the voice I’ve been longing to hear speak.

“Escape Jessy… Escape so I can hold you again..” Hearing His voice, I fight to regain my sane mind. After calming myself, I decide to hatch a plan to escape this hell. My options were either to escape and die trying to or stay, waiting to be and killed. I chose option number one as I rather be dead then to be in his arms again.

I waited patiently for him to arrive, sitting in my corner whilst hugging my knees. Hearing his footsteps echoing outside the room, I knew that he had returned. Quickly pretending to be asleep, I heard him approaching and felt his hand caressing my face. I refrained myself my squirming under his touch and almost pushed him away when I felt his lips on my forehead and his arms wrapped around my waist. I slowly stretched my arms and wrapped them around his neck, still pretending to be asleep. As I felt him getting comfortable in his position, I mustered all my remaining strength and hit his vital point at the back of his neck to make him unconscious. I knew that I only had one shot in doing this and I prayed I did it right as I knew the consequences were going to three times the torture I receive every day in that place. I felt the movement of his body jerked and felt his breathing stop for a while before returning back to normal. I, slowly but carefully, opened my eyes and saw that he had his eyes closed. I softly poked him and shake him a bit, trying to see if he would wake up. After a few minutes of trying to wake him up, I smiled victoriously and without hesitation grabbed the phone in his back pocket and keys to my chains. Unlocking the chains as I fast as I could, I quickly ran to the door and slammed it shut, locking it to prevent Him from escaping. With his phone in my hand, I tried to find signal in the area to call for help. Getting no signal, I look around and realise that there were stairs leading up to another level. I looked back to the door and the stairs and decided to take my chance and thought that this couldn’t get any worse.

I could hear noise from a TV slowly getting louder and louder and quickly crouched low in order not to be seen. Peeking into the room, I saw that no one was around and decided to take my chance and call for help. After what seemed like eternity, someone answered.

“911 what is your emergency?”

“Help…”

Being alone with no one to talk to, I was relieved to finally hear a voice other than my own. After calming my anxiety, I explained to them that I was kidnapped and had no idea where I was. I also informed them that I had my captor trapped in the room he had locked me in.

 

After a few hours, I heard banging on the metal door and I know that he had awakened, whilst at the same time distant sirens could be heard. I silently prayed that the police would arrive sooner, saving me from this hell. As I prayed, I heard the door that had locked him in, being broken down and the furious yelling of my name echoed throughout the house.

“Found ya! Thought you could run away from me huh? Well guess we need to get into that brain of yours that you could never escape me!!” He smiled sinisterly while attempting to grab my hair. I gathered all my strength and pushed him away from me as hard as I could. While trying to run from him, he grabbed my wrist and twisted it. Before any more harm could be inflicted on me, a group of police barged in and tackled him to the ground. While he was wrestling the police to get free, two more policemen came in and escorted me out of the place. As I stood outside, I looked around the area and found out that I was held captive at abandoned house in the middle of nowhere. I felt my tattered shirt was wet and realised that I had crying the whole time. I looked up and saw that the sky had darkened with grey clouds. Screams of fury could be heard behind me. I turned and found him, handcuffed with a bloody nose, in between two rough looking policemen. He looked up at me and fury could be seen in his eyes.

“YOU!!” he screamed out and tried to break free from his guards but only to fail and dropped to his knees in exhaustion. He then proceeds to look up into my eyes and smirk.

“I’ll be back for you my dear Jessica. You can never escape me!” he cackled like a madman, in which case he is, and was brought to a van.

After the van that had him pulled away, a police man came up me and informed me that he would not be causing trouble for me as he would be locked for sentences other than kidnapping and that would result in a long time. He then told me to call him when I was ready to leave a he knows how terrifying the experience was to me.

After being left alone, I silently cried and smiled.

“I’m free...” I finally thought to myself and faced the sky. As I stood there, smiling to myself, rain started to fall, washing away all my pain and suffering.

 


 

 

THE END XD

Uploaded the chapter earlier than expected!! SO the final chapter!!! How was it??? HOpe those reading enjoys it!!! ~ Fiforever