My Hell

My Hellhole

I had never been so afraid in my life. As I looked at him,blood drained from my face. His red eyes had a glint of evil making me cower further in my little corner. His hands, which I noticed were dirtied with blood, reached out to grab me.

I tried to retreat back further into my corner but to no avail. He smirked and pulled the chains that dangled around my legs. I felt my soul slowly leaving me as my battered body was dragged towards him.

His shadow loomed over me as he stood, smirking at my petrified state. Without any warning, he pulled me up and embrace me. I felt disgusted by his actions and almost puked from the smell of blood that came from his body. Tears were already forming in my eyes and I whimpered as he started to my hair like I was some kind of cat.

“Hmmmm.. I can stay like this all day. Can’t you feel that we are perfect for each other Sica?” He called me using my nickname during our college years.

My lips tremble as I recalled the past we used to share. Hearing no response, he tightened his grip around me, making me suffocate a little.

“Why so quiet Jessica? Too touched by what you feel? Don’t worry baby. We are going to be together for a long time.” He murmured into my hair, sending shivers down my spine.

After standing with him in his embrace, I was saved by the vibration of the phone in his pocket. Giving in to my weak knees, he answered his phone with a snarl. While he growled to the caller, I struggled crawling back to my corner; dragging my legs with my weak body. 

Unknowingly, he had already ended his call and was silently enjoying watching me struggle with each step. Finally reaching my corner, I felt my chains being pulled and soon I was with him again. I held back my puke as he cupped my face and kissed me roughly on the lips. Pulling back, I saw him smirking at the tears that were streaming down my face.

“Who said you could go back there? Lucky for you, I have to go back to work to handle some things so your punishment will have to wait till I get back. Be good and stay here. Well that’s the only thing you can do now!” he cackled like a madman, which he was, before harshly pushing my face to the ground.

The room turned eerie silent after the metal door of my imprisonment slammed shut. Listening to his footsteps walking away and his humming getting softer, I crawled back to corner and curled myself into a ball, sobbing silently. After sobbing till there were no more tears, I felt myself slowly drifting off to sleep.

 

 

 

 

 

 

How was it?? I decided to let you readers choose the abuser as I totally can't decide and I also hope you enjoyed reading the story!! Sorry for any mistakes!! I'll try update soon.. ~Fiforever