The dream

My Hellhole

 

"Jes~si~ca...."a voice so faint called out my name."Jes~si~ca.." the same voice called my name again but louder than the first time. "Wake up... Open your eyes..." I slowly opened my eyes and only darkness overcame my vision. Lying on a cold,hard ground, I decided to get up and sit in a comfortable position, only to find my body unable to move.Panic overcame me as i desperately tried to move my hands and legs. Suddenly light was shining down on me as if i was on stage. Around me, I heard voices that seemed so familiar to me,speaking in hush tones.

I slowly make out the voices to be the ones I hold dearest to me.

"Fany? Krystal? Kris?" I tried calling out their names but no sound came out of my mouth.I tried and tried again until I decided to give up calling them. Their hushed voices slowly became louder and I carefully listened to what they were saying

"Jessy...where are you? Where have you disappeared to? Do you know how much grief you gave us when you disappeared? We're on the brink of giving up looking for you.... God please bring Jessy back to us..She means the world to us.." hearing their pleas, tears started to form in my eyes. I desperately tried to call out their names but the result was the same. Hearing their voices going faint. I wanted to scream at them and telling them not to leave me behind and save me. As sudden as the light appeared, it went out and I was again alone in the darkness. 

"Jessica..." The voice called my name again and I realised that it was his. Again the light cam back on but this time it shown on both of us. He was in a white suit,with a red rose in his left hand while his right was stretching out to reach me. I tried desperately to run away from his touch but still my body would not move.

His hand began to caress my face as he placed the rose in my hair.He slowly lifted me up to my feet and embraced me. Before i could try to run away, his hands gripped my neck and he began to slowly stanggle me. Slowly he lifted me agianst the wall by my neck and thighten his grip, having me suffocate slowly. I tried to pry his hands off but his grip was too strong and all of a sudden, he banged my head against the wall. I blinked and felt liquid trickling down my back. I felt his grip began to thighten again and his knee at my pelvis area. I felt numb my body went numb as the blood from my head kept flowing down my back and my lungs with no air. I look upon his face to find him smirking at me and slowly his face came closer to mine. I closed my eyes as I felt his lips on mine.

"Sick bastard..." was my last thought before completely blacking out.

                                                                             

 

 

 

 

 


Hihihi sorry for not updating... Honestly I couldn't think of what to write about the dream...But I finally found the inpiration to write the chapter! Hope its not too crappy and I'll try to update the next chapter by next week..Oh and the next chapter is probally the last!!! So look forward to it!! ~ Fiforever