...

Playin' Hard To Get Bum Sonsaengnim [ Hiatus]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It has been a week since Kim Bum teaching in Soeun’s school. And Soeun has tried alot to make Bum leave her school. She burned the exam paper by ‘accidently’. She poked holes on Bum’s car’s tyres. Locked Bum in the toilet, threw eggs on him.

“Woah! That teacher is really something,” Kang Jun said as he stares at the good looking teacher passing the entrance. Soeun crossed her arms and looks at him. “I can’t believe it. He didn’t move or even scold me once,”

“For real?,” Kang Jun was shocked at scoffed. “He scolded me for getting C”

After a few more chat, they went to they respectful class. The girl, Soeun got into her seat and took out her book.

1.Shatters the exam paper

2.Lock him in the toilet

3.Make holes in his car’s tyres

4.Throws eggs from level 2 at him.

5.       Give him sleeping meds.

 

Soeun taps her pencil on her chin and thinks deeply. ‘How can I get those meds? Ah! Yoon Joo’s mother is a docter.Maybe I can get some from her?’ So Eun turns to her side and taps on Yoon Joo’s shoulder.

“Yoon Joo-ah! Do you perhaps have a sleeping meds?”

Yoon Joo looks at her. Or more like glares. “So Eun-ssi! Do you perhaps just stay quiet and quit this childness of yours? Can’t you just study English? It’s not that hard,” she scolded her and look back to the front.

Soeun blinks twice and scoffed. “Woah! Is that guy really something? You never say or stop me before. Why now? Why him?”

“So Eun-ah! Can’t you see? The others might be the same but..”

“But what? Is it because he’s handsome? Is that it?,”

“Neh! He is handsome and I would be very happy if you leave instead of him,” Yoon Joo stood up and went to another empty space. So Eun pokes her inner cheek and crossed her arms, looking at the front.

Soon the student stood up to greet Kim Bum. As Kim Bum done calling names, something is missing. He didn’t call So Eun’s name. She frowned but shook it away.

 

Soon the last bell rang and all the student went out. So Eun was about to step her foot out side history class but been stop by her teacher. “So Eun-ah! Why did you skip English?,”

“Skip English? I didn’t skip english. I was in class today,” So Eun said.

“Yes! I saw you this morning

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter