Tutor

Playin' Hard To Get Bum Sonsaengnim [ Hiatus]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No one makes a move as they’re lips touches. The girl just blink before closing her eyes. As the older guy felt the girl returning his kiss, he start to laugh and so broke the kiss. “Omo! So Eun-ah~ What are you doing?,” he asked still laughing. It wasn’t funny. He just couldn’t believe that the girl would actually kiss him back.

So Eun’s face turns red. She was so embarrass and cursing in her mind. Without replying to her teacher or looking at him, the girl make her way out of the place, leaving the young man. Kim Sang Bum didn’t notice that So Eun walked away from him and as he didn’t hear any reply, he stop and look around. “So Eun?”

The next day, So Eun didn’t come to school as she was embarrassed and didn’t know how to face him. She told her mother that she have stomach ache and so her mother let her to stay home. Staring at the ceiling and she thought about yesterday. How Bum’s face glows that day was making the girl’s heart to pumps. She blushed and takes her pillow to cover her red face and to scream.

Meanwhile, Sang Bum taps his fingers on his desk as he spacing out. He felt somehow missing. There’s a student of his didn’t came to school or maybe only to his class. He felt horrible to do that to his student. He sighed and continue his work. Soon something pop out in his mind. Grabbing his smart phone and dialed someone’s number.

Soon it’s night time and So Eun’s family are having dinner at their home. Mrs. Kim put down her fork and spoon and call So Eun’s name to get her attention. “I heard you failed on your past exam honey. This is not the first time you failed in english. Honey do you know how important is english to our company?,” she said and look straight to her daughter.

So Eun sighed. “It’s appa’s and omma’s company. Not mine”

“But appa will give it to you and your future husband,” Mr. Kim said.

“I hired you a tutor. Make sure that your room is clean tomorrow!,” her mom said and So Eun only nod.

“So Eun-ah!,” Kang Jun back hugged her. “How are you my princess?,” So Eun playfully placed her hands on his and leans back. “I’m good my prince. Miss me?,”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter