New Teacher

Playin' Hard To Get Bum Sonsaengnim [ Hiatus]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I quit!" shouted Mrs. Hong as she slammed books on her desk. She picked up here beg and is ready to go out. Before she finally passed Soeun, she gave the girl last look.

"I hope you will never suceed in any of your subjects," she said in english which pissed Soeun. How can she understand?

As Mrs. Hong had completely out from the room, teachers shook their heads and groans. A pair of hands was placed on her shoulder. "Soeun-ah. When will you stop pissing off your English teacher? This is the 7th time this year honey," her homeroom teacher Mrs. Yoon said.

Soeun just look down acting all innocent. "Mianhae! I was trying my best to score but I never get an A. Even B- is hard for me to achieve it," Soeun let out a fake sighed.

Lucky for her that she is all teachers pet from her innocent looks and fake acts. Mrs. Yoon smiled and nods. "Well try harder. The principal will search for a new english teacher. While the teacher isn't here, why don't you try study it with your friends"

Soeun silently groans. She smiled at her teacher and nods cutely. "Arraseo sonsaengnim^^" she said and skip her way out from the room.

As she was out, she push all of her hair to the back and loosen her neck tie. "Pft! Stupid teach! What did she say anyway... Ai hop yu won sock.. Aish! Whatever" ruffles her hair in annoyance and soon walk her way to her locker.

As the day drags on and finally tomorrow come. Soeun casually goes to her school in her fancy car which drop her in the school. She went out and walks in.

Soeun was too occupied with her phone as she is stalking her k-pop idol in any social network. "What the hell? Taejun and Hyojin broke up because of Jiyeon? (a/n:not true)" She shooked her head and suddenly bumb on a body and accidently drops her phone.

"Aish! My phone," Soeun was about to pick it up when the body in front of her turn around to apologise but accidently step on her phone which crashes it.

She scoff and looks at the person. "Yah! What are you doing? That's brand new. Oh my god!" she shouted and felt pissed.

"Ah! I'm really sorry! I was trying to apologise, " the person turns out to be a male since he has a male voice??

Soeun looks at the person in front of her and gaped. He is so handsome, the girl thought. She takes a goo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter