Chapter 6

Was & Then: A History

Changmin wanted to stop the memories that flooded through his head.

"Make it stop. Make it stop.", he screams as he clutches his head.

Suddenly, a knock on his door stops the memories from forcing their way into his head. Then Yunho's voice was heard.

"Changmin. I'm coming in."

Changmin doesn't speak up. Yunho's gonna force his way through whether he liked it or not, anyway. When the door opens, he stares at Yunho's feet. The man was wearing slippers just like Changmin used to order him to do but he wouldn't listen before. Now, he started to ever since the incident.

Yunho quietly sits with him on the floor.

"Changmin. It's been two years. Stop hurting yourself, already."

"......"

"Look, it's not your fault. Stop blaming yourself."

"...................."

"Changmin."

Yunho was relieved when the other started to speak up but the words quickly eradicated the relief within him and just made his heart hurt at the pain his friend was experiencing.

"... Stop? Stop hurting myself? Stop blaming myself? It's not my fault? Are you lying to me through your teeth right now, Hyung? Or are you just being stupid? How can I stop when I know it's exactly my fault. It was I who suggested to go to the abandoned warehouse. Not anyone else. Not Kyuhyun. It was I who acted like a coward. Not anyone else. Not Kyuhyun. And it was I who ran away. Not anyone else. And especially not Kyuhyun. The pain I'm feeling right now cannot be compared to the pain Kyuhyun is feeling right now. If he's even... If he's even... Oh, !", Changmin sobs.

Yunho quickly wraps their maknae in his arms. He holds him in his arms. He couldn't offer any words of comfort and he knows Changmin would not want any of that anyway since both of them know that none of the comforting words he would offer is true.

"Hyung. Thanks for accompanying me. You may now leave."

And Yunho's smart enough to know that Changmin's not offering him a way out. He's ordering him to get out.

"I'll take my leave then.", Yunho gets up and Changmin gets up too.

When they were close to the door, Yunho speaks up. "Get some sleep 'kay Changmin? Maybe we'll get something tomorrow."

It takes Changmin some time to answer. And as he speaks up, Yunho knows Changmin doesn't believe him or his answer to him as well.

".............Maybe."

And Changmin shuts the door.

**********

Yunho stares at the closed door in front of him. And he silently thinks, 'If only you were the only one separating Changmin from everyone else.'

Yunho proceeds to the room he shares with Jaejoong and runs his hand through his lover's hair. He watches the tear stains on his face. He remembers vividly the event that shook his and his friends' worlds two years ago.

Hyu.. Hyung.. Yunho-hyung. Help me.. Save.. Save.. Kyu.. Kyuhyun.. Yunho-hyung.. Please..

---------------------------------------------------

How is it? Is it fine? I don't know what to do. Huhu. Any ideas? please help me. Don't be scared to like suggest. And kind people, please comment and subscribe. Even mean people. ;)

Did you like it? ^^