Meet the Parents

Thank LOVE i found YOU

Sojin didn't call Jonghyun even after hearing the CD. She was happy that he claimed to like , no love her however there is a fear in her heart knowing that it's another idol with a large fan base of women as well. She is not willing to take that painful route again.She knew that what Jonghyun feels right now might be sincere but she doesn't have the confidence that it will stay that way.

Besides IF in case they get to be in a relationship , they will have to hide it from the public, they will not be able to acknowledge their relationship. She doesn't want that. He wanted to have a relationship with someone who will be proud of who she is and will confidently say it to the world.That would sound too much for Jonghyun.The possibility of ruining his career is also a given not to mention hate comments  from his fans toward Sojin.

No , i will never  have that.There's no way i will take that.Sojin decided to just forget about his confession.

Several days passed and Sojin chose to ignore Jonghyun, even the members felt the tension. Sojin is running away at this point. Seeing his face , talking to him , she feels that the possibility of her giving in is quite high. After all she feels something for Jonghyun ,i guess a like or admiration.Whenever they get to see them walking in the lobby , Sojin will always walk the other way or hide from one of the rooms. She doesn't respond to his texts nor picks up his calls.

Jonghyun on the other hand is getting desperate. Ever since that day , he has not heard nor seen Sojin. He only knew she was there if they were to perform and if he goes to the waiting room , she's no longer there and her members are telling him that she had to do something thus she had to go out first. Jonghyun felt lost, was it a wrong move to confess then? Their relationship was a lot better when they were friends.He has not seen her smile for a long time and he felt like dying. He felt defeated at this point , it hurts him that he was obviously dumped but what hurts him more is the fact that Sojin is ignoring her.

Yonghwa felt  sorry towards jonghyun. They never expected this reaction from Sojin since they always thought that there's a possibility that both liked each other. Their interactions before the CD thing was ok but sadly it turned out to be  this way. Yonghwa called Yura and asked what's going on.Yura explained that their unni feels that she is not ready yet to fall in love again. They feel apologetic towards Jonghyun and told Yonghwa not to let Jonghyun ask for Sojin as she will not be seeing him for the time being.It's a lost case indeed Yonghwa said to himself.

Feeling Jonghyun's depression the member asked him to take some time off from work. It's going to be a holiday in a few days and they will not have any group activities since he and Minhyuk will be busy shooting their respective dramas, The same is true for Jongshin as well.So Jonghyun packed his bag and off he went to go home to his hometown. He hasn't seen his parents for a long time and the thought of their hugs and homemade meals excited him.

He was driving around Daegu area when he spotted a familiar figure. He immediately stopped the car and parked it immediately and run out of the car. The girl with long chocolate brown hair was walking towards a building , an orphanage and was passing by a playground. Jonghyun sprinted as if his life depended on it and catch up with the girl. When he reached her , he turned her around to look at her . He was right , it was Sojin.

Sojin's eyes went wide upon seeing the person she least expect to see at the moment. What is he doing here? Did he come for me? How did he know i was here? So many questions were popping up in her mind.

We need to talk , he said pulling her to a nearby bench.

They were  seated in a bench with her hand still in his. Sojin tried to pull her hand away from Jonghyun however he wouldn't let her. He fear that if he does she will run away again.

Yah , let my hand go.Sojin said. No , you might run away again.So he knew i was running away.Sojin thought to herself. She then felt sorry towards Jonghyun, it was never her intention to hurt him.

Jonghyunshi , you can let go now , i won't run away. Sojin said.

Jonghyun stared at her and saw her sincerity and slowly let go of her hand.They were staring at each other for several minutes , no one is talking, each just trying to read one's thought before Sojin broke the stare.

Jonghyunshi , i am sorry for what i did. for hurting you and ignoring you. i am sorry.

Do you hate me Sojinshi ? Jonghyun was about to cry, the thought of the last few days made him feel his heart being squeezed.

No, i would never hate you. that's a misunderstanding. Sojin said feeling sorry seeing the hurt in Jonghyun' eyes.what have i done? she thought.

If you don't like me , you could have just told me about it. Yes , i will be hurt but i will be able to work it out somehow but when you just ignored me and i haven't seen you , i felt so scared and disregarded. Jonghyun couldn't control his tears from falling.

Seeing this , Sojin felt her tears fall as well. She then explained to him why she couldn't accept his love. She wanted a normal relationship , she wants her lover to be proud of her and date her like anybody does.

Jonghyun faced Sojin and hugged her , she then felt herself responding to the hug.It felt really comfortable to be in his arms. She could stay like this forever and she wouldn't complain.

Sojinshi , you know i love you so much right? Allow me to prove that love to you ok? Please don't run away. He then pulled you from the hug and looked at your eyes , urging you to agree. Sojin nodded.

she then looked at her watch and stood up.Aissh i'm late.

Where are you going? Jonghyun said pouting his lips. he is feeling quite good now that they made up and doesn't want to let her go yet.

I need to be at the orphanage right now. I made a promise to help out today since i'm free.

Let's go together then, i'll help you. Jonghyun said standing up and walking towards the orphanage.

They arrived at the orphanage and greeted the children. They were so happy seeing Sojin as she regularly help whenever she comes home. Seeing Jonghyun they were wondering who he is.

Who is this handsome man unni? one little girl asked.

Hey kids my name is Lee Jonghyun and i will be helping out Sojinshi today so let's have fun alright.Jonghyun said with a big smile on his face.

Are you her boyfriend ? a little boy asked when Sojin was not around.

Jonghyun smiled and nodded

It took them a long time to finish all the chores at the orpahanage.they played with the kids and sang for them.The kids were so happy clapping their hands Sojin was surprised as to how good Jonghyun was with the kids, he was never bored with them , teaching them judo. The caretakers were there as well  watching them.

They look cute together don't you think?One caretaker said.Both Sojin and Jonghyun were wearing matching aprons.

Before saying goodbye , the caretakers took a picture with them and the kids. They also took a picture with just the two of them. Jonghyun slyly placed his his hands around her waist , back hugging her, smiling at the camera. He was totally enjoying it. Sojin was shocked but didn't have the time to break free as the picture was already taken.Jonghyun made sure he get to have a copy of the picture as he asked one of the caretakers to take a picture using his phone. They bid their goodbyes and went out of the orphanage.

It was already late afternoon then and Sojin said her goodbyes however Jonghyun doesn't want to let go yet. He asked where her house was. He wanted to know more about her, seeing her hometown and possibly meeting her parents.

You want to what?You must be kidding right? Sojin was surprised to hear him. Even Jiyong , her boyfriend for 3 years never asked to see her parents.

I am sincere Sojinshi. He asked her to stay seated at the park bench and then went to his car. He changed to a new polo as his clothes got dirty earlier.He was looking so handsome with the fresh polo shirt. Then he went back to her and held her hand asking where the nearest flower shop is.

why are we going to a flower shop?She inquired. So i can bring something to your parents. Your mom likes flowers i presume. He asked smiling showing his dimples.So handsome ,sojin thought and felt giddy.

Sojin nodded. They got the flowers, even Sojin couldn't help but admire it , she's sure that her mom will definitely like it.

While walking to their house , she stopped and looked at Jonghyun. Are you sure you are going to do this. You can just drop by some other time you know. She insisted. Actually she is also nervous since this will be the first time that he will be bringing a boy home and that they are not even in a relationship. They're just friends.She can also see that Jonghyun is nervous as well because even if it's already fall , the weather is cold . she could see traces of sweat on his forehead and he is puffing his cheeks every now and then.

The intention to see her parents was a spur of the moment. He wasn't ready for this and was also afraid how her parents will react seeing him. He wanted to ask her parents to allow him to date her daughter, YES HE IS GOING TO ASK HER PARENTS FIRST.keke

They arrived at the house and Sojin pressed the doorbell. It's me umma.Sojin said.

The door was opened by a cheerful middle aged woman. She looked a lot like Sojin only a lot older. Her eyes went bigger upon seeing Jonghyun but later on she smiled when he presented her with the flowers. She asked you to come to the living room where Sojn's dad was seating watching TV. He turned it off when Jonghyun came and looked at him from head to foot. Sojin was aware that his dad was checking him out so immediately went to her dad and placed a peck on his cheek , earning her a smile.

Jonghyun stood still looking like a statue and then he said his greetings bowing and saying his name politely.

Sojin's parents were really nice people. They even asked him to stay for dinner which you gladly accepted. After dinner, you went to the living room.They asked you questions on how you became friends with Sojin, even telling them that you went to the same music academy before. They were surprised as to how long you knew her. You saw a guitar and asked permission if you could play it , and you did. Sojin's mom also sings thus she was more than happy to lend it to you. You talked in satoori , and they were very fond of your accent. Just then you stopped strumming the guitar and then sat down on the floor in a formal way. They were shocked with your action.

"I know this  is the first time that i came her and i am sorry for being thick faced. I just want you to know that I AM INLOVE WITH SOJIN.I would like your permission to DATE her.I promise to make her happy. "

Sojin's parents were taken back with your statement however seeing that you made an effort and even asked their permission, they were deeply touched. Sojin's mom n dad felt your sincerity. Sojin's dad then went to you and helped you up and had you seated back.

They explained that they will not interfere when it comes to Sojin's lovelife.After all, it is her life and her choices. They appreciate your effort in asking them first and that as long as Sojin is happy they will gladly accept you. All eyes then turned to Sojin who was speechless.She couldn't believe what you did. She is so happy then she frowned. Sojin then felt her mom's hands in her shoulder. She was so happy for you. the fact that someone was brave enough to ask you out infront of your parents. Most kids these days only do that during marriage , and some doesn't even bother.

Sojin smiled and after some time, Jonghyun had to say goodbye. Sojin's parents sent you to the door and even asked you to visit from time to time. Sojin then went with you to your car but before you got inside , you hugged her and motioned to her that you will call her. She nodded and smiled then waved at you as you headed home.

Your relationship were still at the friends level despite permission from her parents. You didn't pressure her that much knowing that your relationship right now seemed like you two were dating.You text and call each other every now and then. You see each other on the music shows and you get to talk comfortably. However you wanted more than just being friendzoned, thus you planned to do something special for her , to erase the doubts she has in mind and for you to fully accept his heart.