You were the One

Thank LOVE i found YOU

After the scandal involving Kai and Sojin , interactions between Girls day and  EXO were almost nonexistent. If they do get to be in the same music show , managers were there to make sure they don't get to talk especially Kai and Sojin. In the case of Sojin , there was no need for a manager to tell her what to do. She herself is trying to move on by trying to stay away from Kai as much as possible. Kai on the other hand could only look at her and sigh. Baekhyun was always there for him to support him as he is going through a tough time.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kikwang and Jonghyun knowing what happened to Sojin and Kai also were careful with their interactions with Girls Day not because they are careful of their image, but because they don't want to be an additional burden to Sojin. They knew that with what happened , Sojin was the one who suffered the most.

Kikwang had to leave for Japan as Beast will have to stay there to prepare for their Japanese album. Before leaving he called Sojin to tell her he was leaving. He wanted to visit her and make sure she's already ok and hug her goodbye however he is afraid that it will only cause Sojin more problem.

Sojin felt happy knowing that despite what happened Kikwang was still there for her , encouraging her. She bid him goodbye and wished him and  his team luck as they go to Japan.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ever since the scandal broke out , Sojin has been receiving texts from an anonymous number.The messages she received everyday made her recovery a lot easier. For some reason , the text felt like it was from her friend Anna , as the text give out the same caring feeling. The messages never fail to make her smile and she looks forward to everyday receiving them. She tried to call the number though however the person doesn't answer. She was getting curious each and everyday as to who it is and is infact looking forward to meeting that person.

Lee jonghyun has yet to get a call from Sojin regarding the CD that he gave. He understood though that with everything that had happened , Sojin may have forgotten about it. He wanted to talk to her and remind her of the CD. Afterall , he made the song for her.

Hyung , what are you doing here ? Minhyuk asked as he saw you in the lobby.

Oh .. nothing i just want to stretch out my legs and walk around while waiting for our cue to perform.

Liar. Hyung you know it's so easy to spot if you lie you know. Minhyuk said

Perhaps are you waiting for Sojin nuna ?Do you by any chance still like her hyung?You do right?

Jonghyun looked. His eyes revealing the truth to  Minhyuk.the younger guy smiled. He was right.

Ok , i'll  be off then , be careful as there maybe paparazzi's here.and off Minhyuk went leaving you alone once again.

He was  getting impatient when he heard Minah's laugh. He turned around and looked for Sojin however his smile faded when he didn't see her. He asked Minah where  she was.

Unni will be a little late as she has to go somewhere else. Minah said and bid her goodbyes.

It was almost time for you to go perform when Sojin came running. You saw her and you had a big smile plastered on your face. She saw you and waved however she can't stop running yet since she was told to hurry up. You then held her hand and ran with her up to her dressing room. She was surprised that you held her hand but laughed immediately when he saw you running with her. To an outsider , you two looked like a happy couple running around the lobby. Once you both arrived at the dressing room , she was panting trying to catch her breath. She then thanked you and do a fighting sign since you were already called to perform.

Jonghyun signaled Sojin that he will call her to which Sojin nodded. She was touched that he made an effort to send her to her dressing room. She was feeling happy when she got in and got ready to perform in no time. When she performed she was lively and happier unlike some weeks ago. The members were happy sensing that their leader seems to have moved on.

After their performance, they went home and prepared for bed. Sojin checked her phone and smiled when she received a message from her anonymous friend. She texted that friend back, the text never fails to make her day bright and her night sky more beautiful as reassuring words were sent to her before she sleeps. She was lying down her bed when she heard her phone rang. It was from Jonghyun.

OH , Jonghyunshi, I'm so sorry i wasn't able to talk to you properly earlier since i was late. Sojin was apologetic.

No need to worry Sojinshi . I just wanted to ask if you still remember the cd that i gave you awhile back?

Yes , i still have it ,sorry Jonghyunshi , i know i promised to check it but things got quite crazy for several weeks. I will listen to it , promise this time i will really do it and give you a feedback. ok? Sojin said pleading for understanding. She felt guilty for forgetting such a promise.

Ok that's fine, no need to feel guilty Sojinshi. Then i will wait for your call then bye have a good night. He said.

Goodnight Jonghyun shi .Sojin said and hung up the phone.

You were  looking for the CD but stumbled upon the picture that Kai gave you. You looked at it and only remembered the happy memories with him, you smiled and put it back at the drawer.

You found the CD and inserted it immediately at the CD player. You sat on your bed and listened.

You heard the strumming of the guitar and the lyrics goes like this :

 

another day passes by and i'm dreamin of you

and though i know it just a dream, but dreams do come true

somewhere , somehow , i'll found you ,even if if takes all of my life

all of my life

oohhhh

and when i finally do

i know inside my heart

that there could be no doubt

i knew it from the start

You are the one

you are the one that i've been searching for my whole life through

You are the one

You are the one that i've been looking  for and now that i found you

I'll never let you go , i'll hold you in my arms

Coz  you were the one

another night spent alone i'm lying in the dark

I don't know your name but your voice sings to my heart

a sweet melody, a symphony of love

i know that come one day

a time for you and me

to finally be together , coz i know we were meant to be

You are the one

you are the one that i've been searching for my whole life through

You are the one

You are the one that i've been looking  for and now that i found you

I'll never let you go , i'll hold you in my arms

Coz  you were the one

 

The song was really nice. You then heard Jonghyun's voice:

sojinshi i hope you like the song, i made this while thinking of you. i am really shy  and i am sorry for being a coward not saying it personally. Sojinshi , i liked you for a long time and that like has grown to become love overtime. i want to be with you and make you happy. i wan't  to be there for you and comfort you if you are in pain. i want you to realize that you're very special , very special to me. I wish you all the best.This song is designed as a duet, if you do accept my feelings , please sing this song with me. I love you Sojin.

Sojin couldn't believe what he heard. He had loved her all along ? Since when??