Confession

Thank LOVE i found YOU

Sojin couldn't be happier with the current status of her relationship with Jonghyun.They are a lot closer than before and though only friends , their closeness felt as if they are dating. Little did she know that jonghyun was about to do something that will shock not only her but the fans as well.

CNBlue was invited in a talk show program and had perfomed their songs. As usual they were asked regarding their ideal types. When it was Jonghyun's turn , he had described you as his ideal type.Even without saying your name, the members knew who it was and laughed.The interviewer noticed how detailed his decription was and asked if he is inlove with someone. To everyones surprise , he confidently said yes.

He said" I have liked someone for so many years even before i debuted. I wasn't abe to confess to her that time since i didn't have the confidence and she had someone else. That like turned into love as i see her every now and then. We are now friends however i want to let her know that I LOVE HER SO MUCH and I WANT HER TO BE MY GIRL and i promise to make her happy." Jonghyun said confidently.

" I hope the fans will look at us kindly and not harass her.If you guys really love  me and the band , please support us as we take on new paths and explore love as well since we are already at the right age. We promise to continue creating beautiful music for everyone to enjoy.Thanks". Then he bowed asking the fans for understanding and for support.

The interviewee tried to ask who it was however Jonghyun declined and said " I want her to be my girl first and i created a song for her. This is designed as a duet and if she does accept my heart, that's the time that i will announce it to everyone.So please support me as i ask her to accept my heart."

Then he sung the song dedicated to the love of his life. The melody was so beautiful, everyone was touched. He must have really loved her.they thought, such a lucky girl.

Jonghyun's interview made headlines and the netizens were buzzing regarding the lucky girl. Their reaction this time though was totally different.Because Jonghyun had said it publicly that he liked someone and asked for understanding, the netizens were kind enough to support him. There were only a few negative comments . the rest were messages of encouragement for him to continue wooing his love and make her his girl. 

Sojin saw the interview as her members made her watch the video. They knew it was her he was referring to, no doubt about it.Sojin's eyes went wide as he sang the song in the CD , he was singing for her , asking her to be the one. She felt touched that he annouced his love openly. He never fails to surprise me with his courage.

Unni don't you think it's worth a try? Hyeri asked. I mean we think he really loves you 100%.

Sojin knew that he does. She then went to her room and called him.

Yah !! what do you think you're doing? Sojin asked pretending to be angry.

Letting them know that i am inlove with one special girl and for the fans to support me. He said.

So do you believe me now, that i do love you? He asked

I know but ......You were about to say some excuses when he stopped you and said that he will wait. You smiled at how considerate he is.

Goodnight JOnghyunshii.

Goodnight my baby princess he said and you chuckled as you heard  him call you that.