It end with

The End of Us

Looking at you know

with full of question in my heart

do you ever think of me as girl?

do you even know that I have feeling for you?

 

Looking at you know

while sitting next to you in my favorite sofa

like always

cuddle with you

watching our favorite movies

drink our favorite smoothies

hey, dude, can I really tell you?

how much I have falling in your charm?

can we become us?

can you only looking at me?

 

I opened the conversation with a new topic . Topics that really I hate , but my great curiosity about it made ​​me want to search for the answers so badly. So then, I started.


" I 've seen your interview on happy together , " I began slowly .


Henry turned from the channel thath we watched and looked at me . " Oh ! You watch it? What do you think ? " He said happily .


I laugh at the exaggerated reaction . Okay , it's probably not an exaggeration , because he finally can be recognized and have the opportunity to be a guest on a talk show that .
" It's so-so , snoopy " I said teasing .


He pouted and pinched my cheek . I laughed and returned to the conversation .


" Emmm ... what's up with you there ? Do you really a playboy ? Do you really like ... em ... what's her name ? Girls from SISTAR's that has a long hair ? " Amber asked, slowly but surely . She tried to look casual when asked .


Henry turned his gaze back on the channel. " Hehe , why ? Do I look like a playboy ? After all they are beautiful , and it is a popular tivi show , so yeah ... I'm a little overwhelmed ! "


" And ... what about the girl from SISTAR? " I demanded unyielding .


" Who ? Ah ! The gorgeous one ! She was the most beautiful woman in there! She has a porselen skin , nice body , and long black hair ! Gorgeous ! So what about it ? "
Hear the answer I was frozen for a moment. I'm dead ! What I had just heard from the mouth snoopy ?


" Hey! What's wrong with you? " Asked Henry when I freeze for a moment.


I smiled at him . " Nah , I just worry about your image! I hope it not gonna be bad because of it . "


Henry looked at me . " Why indeed ? Are in Korea we can not do that ? "


I shook my head slowly . " Na - ah ! Korea does not like Canada, I think ? But, well , everything will be fine , really , snoopy ! "

 

 

Us

I wonder can it be really us

Can we begin to be us

forever be us

or maybe end with us ?

 

when I looking at you know

with a lot of question that I saved

and a lot of thinking about us

I wonder can thing can be more dizzy than this

clearly, I know that you have your ideal type of girl

absolutly, as yout friend, I know what it is

but, really, can I have the chance?

can I hope?

even if I'm not near what you called beautiful girl

even if I'm beyond your ideal girl

Can I really hope for your heart?

can I wish that as you bestfriend, you'll ovelooked me more?

Can we really become Us?