It begin with

The End of Us

The End.

I called it end when I dont want to continue it again.

The End.

I called it end when everything I do is meaningless.

The End.

I called it end when life seems frustating enough.

The End.

I called it when it finished---when nothing that will happend after that.

The End.

It can be "for last" or "for begining".

 

"The End! Okay, lets end it here! End... !! "

I laughed at the boy infront of me. "What do you mean by End? I'm not even sweating! Lets have another round!" I said while wink to that boy.

Henry just smiled tiredly and shaking his head. "No, no, no.... lets end it here, Am. We have been playing for one hours ago! I'm dead tired now! "

I give the chinese boy a boo for his cowardness. Really, he is hopeless. He is cute, but so weak. I rolled my eyes and with no choice sit down next to that boy. Henry smile again to me and give his bottle to me. I take it and have a drink of fresh water. When I drink, with corner of my eyes I see that he has been watching over me.

"What ? " I asked him.

Henry smiled and his puffy cheek remaind me of hamster. Wow... the similiaritis! So without thinking I said, "Hamster! "

He look surprise and with a nice laughed ask me. "What? Hamster? "

I smiled at him. "Hehehe.... yes! You look like a hamster! Can I call you as hamster? " And we laughed together.

Yeah, thats incident make me close to Henry. Since then we always hung out together and become like siblings. I shake my head, surprise with my self. I have been dreaming about our first time played basketball together, yup Henry and I. And why is that? Why did I dream about that incident? I shake my head again and get my bag. The practice was over since 2 hours ago and now its time to go home!

 

Today I walk from my practice place. The weather seems nice and with cap in my head I'm ready to cover my self and take a walk in outside for a while. The summer scent feeling so nice, and the weather not so bad today. With a happy feeling, I walk and walk. I'm humming one of SHINee's oppa song and with the happy heart thinking to buy an ice cream when I meet the first convinence store I see.

The I phone from my pocket ringing and I looked at it. "Hmm... from snoopy. What's wrong? " I opened it and saw snoopy's message for me.

Looking for you, dude! Where're u now??

I smiled looking at snoopy's message. What's wrong with him? Then I replay his message.

me : I'm out from my practice now. why?

henry : can you came to my studio now? asap, please...

me: whaaattt??

henry: pleaseee... come here, I need u... u.u

I chuckled while looking at my phone. He is being cute as always when he needs something. I stopped and thinking for a while... hmm, yeah,  I guess I need to come over.

 

The time when I look at you

is the nice time ever

wherever you are

I will immediately come to you

whatever you doing now

is exactly what I'm doing now

Now, looking at you from my favorite sofa,

while watching you working,

is the best time of my life

O darling, how I really hope the time will stop

and forever, like always, we can be together

O darling, how I love your expression right now

full of concentration on your cute face

that puffy cheeks that slowly  gone

that cute face that slowly become mature

how I wish time will stop

and it is just me that stay next to you

close enough to spot any change in yours

O darling

how happy I am when you call just to ask may opinion about your new song

how amazing this feeling when you make me fly in the sky

O darling

Can I take this as sign that maybe a little, yeah, just a little, you concern me as someone important?

O darling

I like how we are now

I hope time will stop

And no "the end" awaits in future