The End of Us

The End of Us

"Please , Am . Wake up from your dream ! He is not interested in you that way . He just see you as a friend --- no more and no less . As your friends , and as male , I know what the hell inside that chipmunk’s head. Wake up , dude ! " Tell Dario from across the country .

I stared at my laptop screen and feel annoyed . " I dont know what are you talking about , dude ! " I said trying to argue .

Dario releasing a heavy sigh and rolled ier eyes . He is really upset right now. " Dude , please, I think you're way more smarter than this ! You're not like the other girl outside , you'll never be and never are . So dont be blind with love . "

" Lets not talk about it ! " I said irritably. " Dont give me your love advice , dario ! I think you need it for your self . Your fiance , Sarah , called me yesterday , by the way . She tell me that you forgot about your anniversary! "

" She called you ? How come ? " He asked with disbelief.

I laugh at him and feel victorious because now he is  being cornered, instead of me. “Why?? It is wrong for friend to tell each other news? “

Dario sticks his tongue out at me and cussed some dirty words . I imitate him and we both laughed . A gentle call from Vic – umma from outside ofmy room, make ​​me need to end this afternoon talk with Dario . "Sorry , I need to go to practice . " I said .

Dario nodded and before we broke it off, his last words keep repeating in my head for next days.

" Belive me , Am . He is not in love with you . Move on . It'll be the best . "

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Time fly by really fast. It s been two weeks since my conversation with Dario . The busy activities and a lot of dance practice have a good effect for me. Yup, at least the busy activites make me forget about the dario’s talk. Until one afternoon , while preparations are being made ​​for the SM Town in Beijing and the SM Family gathered. When I was busy talking to a new member of SM Town, Tasty from Woolim, from the corner of my eyes, I saw Henry was walking towards the room next to them .

" Ah , chipmunk " I said, pleased . Hehehe ... I will make him jump from surprise! ! I say good bye to both members of Tasty and follow Henry from behind, slowly and quitely. While I was getting close to him and my mouth was open for call his name, a call from someone making Henry change his directon. Damn! I thought to myself .

I decided to follow him and hide behind the white door that opened slightly . Slowly I listen to their conversation .

" Ah , So, Heechul-oppa and Kangin-oppa that called Henry to come over! Hemm... what are they talking about ? " I asked my self.

" Oi , henry , I heard you're acquaintances with Dasom of SISTAR? " Heechul asked. It seems this is the reason they call Henry .

" Really? Ah , you know her from Happy together, right? When the two of you become guest in there. " Kangin said .

Henry nodded and bring a ussual smile . "Yes , hyung. Why? "

"Did you exchange numbers ? " Kangin asked feeling curious.

Henry nodded . And Kangin nodded, the sign that he is proud of his dongsaeng. " Nicee ! ! "

"Hahahaha ... uri dongsaeng! Finally you enter the korean celebrity world too ! So? How is it going? Are you still in touch with her? " Heechul asked excited .

"Kekekeke... she is beauty, isnt it? Kekeke, Is she your ideal type? " Kangin add to .

Henry laughed at the behavior of the two-hyung . " She is beautiful , " Henry stated with smile.

" Hahaha ... that’s right, boy! Keeps going! “ Heechul said too excited. “Do you know that Initially I thought you likes Amber . Because I always see you two together since the of you were trainees . I said to myself before, like... ah, so your type of girl is someone that has a tomboy vibe. Thankfully youre not. Thia hyung will get you to know all of the beauty in Korean celebrity world! "

Henry shook his head , laughing . " Ah , no hyung , I considered Amber as a sister. There's nothing between us . "

" Really? I think she is quite pretty ... " Heechul said .

" Ah , but she's not my type . Tomboy.... , "said Kangin .

" Yeah, I think she lack of girl vibe, " Heechul added . " But I thought you liked the tomboy ? "

"No hyung , we 're both really good friends , but to imagine Amber as my girlfriend... is beyond my wildest imagination. She will never be, "

 

If my love for you will never happend

If all my hope for us will never get granted

If my imagination of us will forever be dream

I guess its really time for us to end it here

So much memory

So much emotion that you make me to feel

It was so much

And I think, I have enough

Now, its the time to say bye

Saying end to everything

So, bye,

So, lets end this

Its time to say

“It is the end of us”

Whether it has been us from the start

Or its just me that thinking

So lets say bye

For the love that I have

For the silly think that I always do next to you

Lets say good bye

For all hope

Say good bye

to my love

So, this is the end of us

The end of us

And I know finally

We will never be us

So I end it here

I will never going back

or Looking at your shadow again

or maybe

Looking at my memory of you, when I still in love with you

I wont

So....

Lets end it here

Cause it is...

The end of us

And there'll never be a turning back