Hello Korea!

Dreams Do Come True

Eunhae's POV...

 
          Hello, I'm Lee Eunhae. I'm 19 years old, turning 20 in May. I came from Canada to Korea to audition for SMTown. My dream is to sing, ever since I was little, I always dreamt being on stage performing for various people. All my friends told me to follow my dreams that I would make it. They all told me I had a wonderful voice. All of the haters bullied me for having a stupid dream, they made my self-esteem lower everyday. My friends helped me get to where I am today. They helped my family pay for our plane ticket so we could get to Korea. I'm so grateful to them, I love them so much. Without them I wouldn't be standing in line, waiting for my turn to audition in front of producers. 
 
          "Number 1252, it is your turn!". One of the staff called. "Sweet heart that's your number, good luck". Said my mother. She kissed my forehead and gave me a hug. "Thank you mom, please wait for me", I told her. She nodded and I made my way inside the room. 
 
          There were 5 people in the room. The camera man, 3 producers and an assistance. I bowed and introduced myself, "Anyeonghaesaeyo, my name is Lee Eunhae, it is nice to meet you". The female producer stood up and bowed to me, "Whenever you are ready, you may start". She sat down again. I nodded and took a deep breath. "The song I chose today is Dancing Queen by SNSD". I started singing and I ended with a big finish. Everyone in the room looked shocked, was I that bad? "Thank you Eunhae for auditioning, we will call you if there is any news, please stay in the building". I nodded and bowed, I left the room running into my mother's arms. "How did you do dear?" My mother asked. "I'm not sure but they told me they would call me if there were any news and that I should stay in the building for now." My mother nodded and we walked back to the room where everyone was waiting. I got up and told my mom I was going to walk around SM by myself. 
 
Xiumin's POV...
 
          There are so many people here today at SM, it's too crowded. "Yah, Chanyeol!" I called out, "What?", he replied. "Can you believe so many people are here and I cannot find one girl that is my type?", I asked him. "I found so many beautiful girls, it's hard to pick just one of them!" Chanyeol replied while staring at all the girls. Gosh, he isn't paying attention anymore. 
 
          I left him and walked around SM by myself. I was walking for 5 minutes and I noticed a girl looking at the EXO poster, she must be a fan. I walked closer to her and noticed her innocent brown eyes, they were beautiful. She was so beautiful, I wonder what her name is? She turned my way and I just kept walking, I hope I see her again. 
 
          Did she notice me staring at her? I wonder what she thinks of EXO? Who is she? Did she audition for SM today? Why do I feel nervous? She is so pretty. I want to get to know her. I walked back to the dorm room looking for the EXO members but I only found Kai, Sehun and Kris. I told them about the girl I saw and they wanted to see her too. We left the dorm looking for the mysterious girl. 
 
Eunhae's POV... 
 
          Wow, SM looks really nice. I see so many posters, I recognized Super Junior, SNSD, TVXQ, SHINee and F(x). One group stood out to me. Who were they? Why are they so handsome? I admire the poster. The group is called EXO, what an interesting name. They look so mature and flawless, one guy stood out with a really cute baby face. He looks adorable. 
 
          I felt someone staring at me, someone coming closer to me. I turned to the right and saw a boy. He looked familiar, why is he staring at me? It felt awkward, then he started walking so I turned back to the poster and I noticed he looked like the guy with the baby face. What is his name? Will I see him again? Why is my heart pounding rapidly? What's happening to me? I left the posters and went to the washroom. 
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
P.S. Hi everyone, I hope you enjoyed the first chapter. I will work hard to make you proud. I hope my story gets many upvotes and subscribers. The next chapter will be published on Sunday, October 27, 2013. I will make an honest effort to update every week on Sunday or before if I finish early. Thank you soo much!