Meeting for the First Time

Dreams Do Come True

 

Eunhae's POV...

 
          I washed my face and looked at myself in the mirror. "Will I be able to pass the audition?". I wiped the water away from my face and examined myself. "Am I pretty? Am I beautiful? Am I good enough to be part of SM?" I thought vigorously. I sighed and left the washroom. I went back to the posters and looked at all the groups. I smiled and walked around some more. 
 
         I wasn't paying attention to where I was walking. All my mind was on was the audition and how I did. BAM! Right before my eyes I bumped into someone. "Ow, that hurts!" As I rubbed my hand against my head. "Sorry about that, please forgive me!" I heard a guy said. I looked up and he was bowing. "It's okay you don't have to bow, I'm fine now." I told him. He lifted his head and I noticed, it's that boy from earlier with the baby face. He had 3 other people with him. They look so handsome. He brought out his han"here let me help you up." I reached out my hand, holding onto his as he helped me up. "I'm Xiumin, what's your name?" Xiumin, what an interesting name. "My name is Lee Eunhae, it's nice to meet you Xiumin." He point at his friends and introduced me to them, "this is Kai, Sehun and Kris". I bowed to them and said hello. 
 
          The announcement came on, "All the people that auditioned today please return to the auditorium, all the people that auditioned today please return to the auditorium." "There is my cue, it was nice meeting you." I bowed to them. "Wait". Xiumin called to me as he was holding my arm. "Will I see you again?" I nodded. I handed him my phone number and told him to text me. I ran back to the auditorium room and met up with my mother. We took are seats as the producer was about to speak in the microphone. 
 

Xiumin's POV... 

 
          "Okay guys, I will bring you to where I saw the mysterious girl. She was looking at the EXO poster." I feel nervous about seeing her again. "Hyung, do you think you will have a chance with this girl?" Sehun asked me. "I'm not sure Sehun" I replied back. We were at the hallway I saw her and to my surprise she was there. She looks a bit upset, her eyes look different from when I first saw her. She was walking towards us but she looks blank, is she okay? 
 
          I walked closer to her when suddenly she bumped into me and we fell. "Ow, that hurts!" She screamed. "Sorry about that, please forgive me" I bowed so she wouldn't see me blushing. Her voice is so soft and gentle. It sounds so cute. We got over about the bumping into each other situation and I went for it. I introduced myself! She said her name is Lee Eunhae, what a beautiful name for a beautiful girl like her. I introduced her to Sehun, Kai and Kris, they look so happy when they met her. The announcement came on telling the people who auditioned to go to the auditorium. Oh no, she is leaving, what should I do? I grabbed her arm, "Wait! Will I ever see you again?" She nodded and gave me her number. OH MY GOSH, I got her number! 
 
          So she auditioned today? I hope she makes it so we could work at SM together. I turned to Kris, "I got her number! Should I text her now?" Kris smiled and said "not yet wait until she settles down, maybe in 5 minutes." I nodded and started blushing. Is this really happening? Is this really coming true? "What do you guys think of her?" Kai shouted, "I like her she is really pretty! Go Xiumin hyung, good luck!" We all laughed and we went to the cafeteria to get some food to eat.
 
          Kris tapped me, "hyung, do you think Eunhae is a foreigner? Her Korean is decent but I can tell she doesn't know much. She must have came from Canada like me." Maybe Kris is correct, she didn't seem like she was around here, she must be a foreigner. "Maybe" I replied to Kris. We ate for a bit and headed to the EXO dorm. I texted the number she gave me saying, "Hi, it's me Xiumin". She replied back with, "Hi Xiumin!" I started blushing non-stop. I texted back, "Do you want to hang out when you are done with the auditions?" I waited for her to answer and she said, "Sure, how about we meet in the cafeteria in 30 minutes." I got so excited and I got ready too early. I can't wait to see her again and get to know more about her.  
 
          "How do I look?" I asked the guys for their opinion. "You look handsome, go get her hyung!" Kai told me while putting his arm on my shoulder. I feel so nervous, I hope things go great. I wonder what type of person she is. She could be the shy-gentle girl, the controlling girl or maybe a mystery girl. I have no clue. What if she doesn't understand what I say in Korean? She could be a foreigner. I was over thinking everything. It's only to meet up and get to know each other, why do I keep worrying? 
 
          I left the dorm to go meet up with Eunhae. I'm excited! I can't wait to see her beautiful face again. I waited in the cafeteria for her. I got a small snack to help me with me hunger. I had butterflies in my stomach and I was very jumpy. I hope she doesn't notice I'm trembling with excitement. She walks in the cafeteria, looking around for me then she ran to my seat. She was huffing and puffing, she was breathless. "Are you okay Eunhae?" She took a deep breath and tiredly responded, "I'm fine I was finding my way to the cafeteria." She smiled at me and sat down. 
        
          "So how were the auditions?" I nervously asked her. She smiled, "I was nervous, but I guess it went well. I wouldn't be surprised if I didn't make it." "Don't say that about yourself! I'm pretty sure you did amazing! You have to believe in yourself!" She looked up and smiled again, she nodded and drank her smoothy. I broke the ice and asked her, "Are you from here?" She stopped drinking and she nodded, "I came from Canada, my friends helped me get to Korea for the auditions. I am a foreigner." "Oh Kris came from Canada too! Your Korean is quite fluent." She laughed, "thanks, I am not originally Korean, but I studied Korean when I was younger so I understand a bit." She is so intelligent. We went off for a walk close to the beach and we were talking the whole night. She is interesting, I can't wait for the next time we hang out! 
 

Eunhae's POV... 

 
          That was a long speech the producer gave. Tomorrow we are coming back so that they could tell us who made it in. Oh no! I'm late for Xiumin. "Bye mom, I'm meeting up with a friend I made today. I will meet you at the hotel room!" "Have fun dear! Be safe!" I ran out the room looking for the cafeteria. I was huffing and puffing, I was acting weird around Xiumin. It's not my fault he is so adorable and cute. My heart is beating so fast, oh no! We talked all night and I really got to know him better. I'm glad I met him, he is so friendly. I wonder when I can see him again. 
 
          When I got to the hotel room we were still texting each other. He told me he was part of EXO. I searched up EXO on my phone and he came up. He looks so handsome. I listened to their recent song Growl. It's really good, the dance is really good too. They look so masculine, my heart skipped a beat when I saw Xiumin. Now I can't wait to see him again! 
 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys, what's up? Here is another update! Please upvote and subscribe! I hope you enjoyed this week's chapter! Stay tunned for next week's chapter. It will be uploaded on Sunday, November 3rd, 2013 or earlier if I finish! Thank you guys! If you want, sent me requests on what you want for upcoming chapters, it will help a lot!