Baozi in a Speedo

Never Ever 119

"Welcome"

Welcome to Never Ever 119 where we counsel you with the best of the best! 

Go back to your beautiful past with the counselers and learn to make it your future!


5 months ago....
 

        Minseok squirmed while staring at Yongguk. 

       "I want to confess but...I don't know how!" He hopelessly dropped his head against the table. 

       "Haaa...I'm telling you, Plan Swimming Speedo will win him over for sure! Don't you want to date this guy? You've crushed on him since like forever!" Yongguk pumped his fist to help him gain more confidence. Minseok, being the little mush he was, was starting to get convinced. 

      "Are...Are you sure? I mean, it's kind of embarassing..." He thought hard, picking at his fingers. "I don't really have the body for a speedo either..." 

       "Yes, yes, I'm confident that this will work. I mean, come on, I'm with Zelo now! Doesn't that say something about my skills?" 

      "Hmm...." Minseok wasn't convinced, but he trusted his best friend's intuition. (Only to find out that Yongguk's intuition is worse than eating oranges after brushing your teeth. Ugh.) "Fine. But...You have to help me plan for it okay?" Yongguk's face brightened and gave a reassuring smile to his best friend. 

       "No problem ! You'll be dating in no time!" 

 

3 and 1/2 hours later...

 

        "KFHSDFKHSFDHSMVNMDMANEJ I HATE YOU YONGGUK AJFHDKJHDSJDDJD!" Minseok sat in the performing arts room, sobbing into his uniform while cursing out his *cough* EX-Best friend.

        "Wha...It didn't work?!" Yongguk seemed genuinly shocked. 

       "No-*hic* No duh! I knew I should have *hic* thought this over! How is diving in your speedo with your confession written on your chest refreshing at all?! And the speedo wasn't even on right, you gave me *hic* the wrong size! And I slipped on the diving board because you put some weird lotion on it! And he...He...He called me..*hichichic* A HOPELESS BAOZIIIIIIIIIIII! IT'S CALLING ME FAAATTTTT~ AUHHHHHFDJKHFNSDVMNCC." Yongguk watched his dejected best friend cry in a heap of clothes. Feeling extremely guilty, desperately tried to make up for his mistake. 

        "Uhh-Oh! How about you try agai-"

        "Get that cucumber costume out of my face!" Surprised, Yongguk was silenced. He looked down at his feet.

         "I..I don't know what to say man..." Yongguk pitifully pat Minseok's back. 

        "I *hic* thought you said you did this for Zelo! How did that even work?!" Yongguk nervously bit his lip. 

         "Err...I didn't say I did this for Zelo, I just meant that I had a boyfriend so...hehe...hehehe...." Yongguk rubbed the back of his neck and looked everywhere ese but at his puffy partner. Minseok glared his death glare. 

        "Oh. Is that so. Well then. *sniffle* See if I ever take your advice ever." Minseok left the room, and Yongguk sighed. Why did he even suggest the speedo idea? 


3 days later....

        "Yongguk! Yongguk! Guess what!" Yongguk turned at the sound of Minseok's voice. After they reconciled, everything seemed much more calm around him. Oh yes, it was the calm before the storm. 

       "Hmmm? What happened?" 

        "I showed my friend a picture of you, and his dad works for a advertising company! They want you to advertise for them!" Minseok jumped up and down, making Yongguk excited. 

       "Really?! What am I advertising?" 

      "...Milk!" 

      "Wow! Give me their number so I can accept right away."

After exchanging all contact information and accepting the offer via email, he went to start his first shoot. 

     "Hello there! You must be Bang Yongguk, advertising our medicine!" Yongguk tilted his head, confused. 

     "I'm sorry, did you say medicine?" 

     "Yeah, of course. Didn't Minseok tell you? This is an ad for curing constipation." Yongguk felt his left eye start twitching. 

     "KIMMM MINNNNSEEEOOOOOOOKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!" 


Present day....
 

       Minseok stood in front of the recommended office, breathing in and out. After that wild confession, he had some stress regarding his weight. But being an eater of emotions, he started to gain more weight after stressing about it! Damn himself. He opened the door with a heavy heart to find the prettiest girl he ever saw in his life. He wasn't exactly straight, but he could tell when a girl was beautiful. And this girl was beautiful. 

       "H..Hello..." Minseok shyly greeted himself. He found himself extremely flustered when the girl had a manly voice and a surprisingly broad chest. 

        "Hey there! Where'd you come from?" Minseok blinked and tried to process what his senses were telling him. Was she a guy or a girl? 

        " Xi Lulu. How many times do I have to tell you to greet out clients in a professional manner?" A milky skinned boy sternly had his hands on his hips. Lulu, she must be girl. 

       "Yeah, yeah I got it. I'm going to my room. Hit me up if you need me." (S)he winked at Minseok and he felt his cheeks heat up. 

      "Whew. Sorry 'bout that. I'm Kim Junmyeon, also known as Suho. Welcome to Never Ever 119! Do you have a counseler in mind already, or would you like to do our tryout session?" 

        "Uhh..I had a recommendation from Bang Yongguk-"

      "Seriously? He...He recommended this place? Oh that's wonderful! He must've liked it a lot! I'm sure you will too!" Minseok shielded his eyes from the innocence radiating out of this guy. 

       "Uhh..Yeah...I had a recommendation for the counselers Kim Jongin and Kim Bongdae?" Suho too lazy to correct Jongdae's name, brought him straight to Jongdae's room. 

      "Our counseler Jongin is quite a  popular counseler, so his schedule is full. But, luckily, the other Kim is ready and free! Alright, he's in room 2. Feel free to tell me if you need anything!" 

      "O-Okay. Thank you." He nervously knocked on the door and peeked inside. 

     "Hello? Is this- AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhHhHhHhHhH!" The room was dark, but in the corner was a face lit up by a flashlight. Thought the face was incredibly hot, it didn't make the experience any less frightening. 

     "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAA YOU'RE SUCH A SCAREDY CAT HAHAHAHAHAHAHA" The lights came back on, and Minseok found his counseler cackling in the corner from his own entertainment. 

     "Haa.Haa." Minseok calmed himself and walked into the room. What an introduction. "You...must be my counseler Bongdae right?" Jongdae squinted and raised a brow. 

     "Bongdae?" Minseok nodded furiously while looking at his toes. He didn't see Jongdae smirking. 

    "Yeah...My name's Bongdae. Nice to meet you..?" 

     "M-Minseok! Kim Minseok..." Jongdae sat down on the couch and pointed at the one across from him. Minseok set his cellphone down on the table and went over to sit when he saw a strip of jean material stuck on the couch.

     "Is that..." Minseok turned to look at it more closely, facing his in Jongdae's direction. The counseler, uncomfortable with a sudden meeting of an , kicked it away with his foot, causing Minseok to land on the floor with an extremely loud THUMP. 

     "HAHAH That was a loud crash." Jongdae started cracking up, and Minseok blushed from humiliation. Loud? Was he inferring to his weight? Feeling hurt, Minseok felt hot tears forming near his eyes. He was being made fun of for something he came to get over. Jesus Christ what was his life. Now feeling angry, he glared at his counseler and threw him off the sofa. Jongdae, shocked, looked up to see a teary bun glaring down at him. 

      "Did I...Did I do some-"

     "YOU'RE WORSE THAN A TIGHT SPEEDO WEDGED AGAINST MY BUTTCRACK! AUHHHHAKJFNDKAJFKJDFKDN~" Minseok ran out crying, only to be stopped by a worried Suho. 

      "Is something wrong?" 

       "AND YOU *hic* SMELL LIKE THE CONSTIPATION MEDICINE YONGGUK ADVERTISED FOR! WAHHHHHHHJKSDKJFDKJSFNSKDJNFDKNJJN!" He ran outside, away from this torturous area. Meanwhile, Jongdae blinked, trying to process what had happened. He felt a pang of guilt stab at his heart, but all was forgotten when he saw the phone on the table. 

       "Whoa Sweet! He left his phone!" Smiling evily, he flipped the phone open and texted the first contact number. 

     Send To: AsscrackYongguk

     Subject: Stick it up yo Buttcrax

      I like manbewbiieezzzzz yeeeehhhhhhhh. How are your pants by the way? >;D Recommend me again~<3

Love,

Kim Bongdae. 

P.S. Tell your friend he left his phone here c: He's a lovely client.

 

 



A/N:

I didn't update in like...a month OTL I'M SORRY 
I was really caught up in my other fics XD <3 
But I still managed *hohoho like a baus* 
<3 Feel free to comment ^u^ and can you imagine Xiu in a speedo *criesdiesandfaints* *spurts nosebleed*

HE'D BE SO HOT. 

okay okay really. hahah <3 I lurv you all~